BCV room location

sandy0904

Mouseketeer
We just checked in today at Beach Club and kids went to sleep a short while ago so all is quiet and I start to hear some noise which at first i thought was a truck outside…no its the elevator!!! We never went any further than our room so I never realized that it was sharing a wall with our room….:mad: I just hope it doesn't wake or keep anyone up at night.

Our favourite rooms are 260, 360 and 560, all with the large balcony. However, they all come with the added feature of the elevator noise. Strange thing is that there is an open foyer between the room and the elevator so not really sure how the noise makes it into these rooms. And it's more of a "feeling" than noise.

White noise and ear plugs help but just barely.

For us, the large balcony trumps the elevator noise so we've learned to put up with the noise.

Good luck.

We just checked in today at Beach Club and kids went to sleep a short while ago so all is quiet and I start to hear some noise which at first i thought was a truck outside…no its the elevator!!! We never went any further than our room so I never realized that it was sharing a wall with our room….:mad: I just hope it doesn't wake or keep anyone up at night.

The front elevators or the rear elevator?

:earsboy: Bill

Our favourite rooms are 260, 360 and 560, all with the large balcony. However, they all come with the added feature of the elevator noise. Strange thing is that there is an open foyer between the room and the elevator so not really sure how the noise makes it into these rooms. And it's more of a "feeling" than noise.

White noise and ear plugs help but just barely.

For us, the large balcony trumps the elevator noise so we've learned to put up with the noise.

Good luck.

Am I correct in assuming that the only reason 460 didn't make your list is because it doesn't have a large balcony? Because I was in 460 once and loved the view. I did note, however, that the balcony wasn't very big. Fortunately, I was solo so it was OK.

Am I correct in assuming that the only reason 460 didn't make your list is because it doesn't have a large balcony? Because I was in 460 once and loved the view. I did note, however, that the balcony wasn't very big. Fortunately, I was solo so it was OK.

Exactly. Don't like the tiny balconies. The other 3 give us the view plus they all have the large balcony.

Disneynutz...We have a pool view a little more than half way down the building, not sure if that's front or back elevator. Once we get to sleep it doesn't seem to bother us much.

Disneynutz...We have a pool view a little more than half way down the building, not sure if that's front or back elevator. Once we get to sleep it doesn't seem to bother us much.

I call the single elevator on the pool side the back elevator and the elevators in the BCV lobby area the front elevators.

Have a wonderful vacation!

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter