BCV ~ Room Request

wendydarling826

DIS Veteran
It's time to do online checkin for our upcoming stay in a BCV 1 BR. We like the rooms that have 2 balconies - one off the LR and one off the BR. DD uses the LR as her room, so it's nice for us to both have a balcony. The online checkin room request choices are "Large balcony, Ground floor, Lower floor, upper floor, Corner room, Canal View, Woods View, Near elevator" .
Does anyone know which of these choices would give us the best chance for getting the room with 2 balconies? The last time we had one of these rooms, we had a quiet pool view, but that's not a choice. Or can I do online checkin and then call MS to make my request? I know it's never guaranteed, but I'd like to try for it.

I would ignore all those and call MS and give two balconies as your only request.

I will say that our woods view 1 BR, that was on the 3rd floor, had 2 balconies. On the fifth floor (also woods view) we had 1 large balcony. Our observation (don't know if it's true) was that the architecture seemed to dictate 1 or 2 balconies, so maybe third floor is all 2 small balconies?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter