BCV to AKL

MollysNeeNee

Earning My Ears
Can you walk from AK to the AK Lodge? We are staying at the BCV and have reservations the first night at AKL for dinner. The transportation guide says go to Disney Village and change for AKL.....for 90 minute ride!!!!! Travelling this long with a toddler for dinner is crazy...Could we just take a bus from BCV to AK and walk to the lodge....thanks for your help!!

Walking from AK to AKL is not feasible. What I would recommend doing... AK Park is probably going to be closed, so I'd say go over to the Disney-MGM Studios and catch the AK Lodge bus from there.

When possible, use the theme parks as your connection... only use Downtown Disney as a last resort.

I agree with not using DTD as a transportation hub if at all possible. You can't walk from AK to AKL but you can take the bus from there. If you spend the afternoon of your first day at AK, you can take the bus to AKL. If not, go to MGM and take the AKL bus. Getting to AKL shouldn't be the problem, getting back to BC/BCV may be. Depending on how late it is when dinner is over, the parks may be closed. You may also want to think about taking a cab. We took the cab from BC/BCV to AKL last week and it was less than $15 each way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter