B'day Twin exchange.... CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Nutsy

<font color=green>Only drinks Cappuccino<br><font
This is an exchange where you will be paired up to send a birthday present to someone who has a birthday in the same month as you. You may be lucky and be an actual BIRTHDAY TWIN...share the same birthday. But either way, the idea is that everyone receives a present for their brithday from someone else whose birthday falls in the same month if not on the same day;)

This exchange is open to Adults and Children... although if you are signing up a child... I'll need their age please.

For all who are interested in this exchange... could you send me your info...

Name

Address

Birthday (Day and Month)

Interests/Hobbies

Collections

Dislikes

Favourite Disney Movie (s)

Favourite Disney Character (s)

Favourite Colour

Favourite Flower

and also if you are willing to send to someone outside the US or not. (AIR MAIL)

Names will go out approx 5 -6 weeks prior to your birthday month to allow time for shopping and mailing. Price range is between $10 -$15

So, in other words, this will be a month by month exchange, depending on when your birthday falls.

When are moving across country?

Calling all Disers with May and June birthdays.

If you would like to be in this exchange, I need your info sent through a.s.a.p. please.;)

This sounds fun. My b-day isn't until October though, so I'd have a while to wait. I think I'll wait and see what I've got going on then time/vacation wise, and then sign up.

Happy B-day to all those with May and June birthdays! Can't wait to hear what everyone gets.

happy-birthday-with-presents.gif

If your birthday isn't just yet but you know you'd like to be part of the fun... then it's not too early to send your info through. Then I will just check in with you a couple of months out from your birthday month to make sure you are still wanting to do it.:)

I will post for July birthdays next week, but like I say, just because your b'day is not in the next month or two is no reason not to send your info through.;)

If your birthday isn't just yet but you know you'd like to be part of the fun... then it's not too early to send your info through. Then I will just check in with you a couple of months out from your birthday month to make sure you are still wanting to do it.:)

I will post for July birthdays next week, but like I say, just because your b'day is not in the next month or two is no reason not to send your info through.;)
OK, I'll go ahead and send it then. I wasn't sure you wanted to hang on to some PMs that long. ;)

OK, I'll go ahead and send it then. I wasn't sure you wanted to hang on to some PMs that long. ;)

Not hanging on to PM's.. all info is being transferred to a Word doc at this stage and if we get more I will put it all in a database :)

Not hanging on to PM's.. all info is being transferred to a Word doc at this stage and if we get more I will put it all in a database :)
Oh. I see you actually know what you're doing when it comes to computers! LOL I know how to post on the DIS and that's about it. ;)

Oh. I see you actually know what you're doing when it comes to computers! LOL I know how to post on the DIS and that's about it. ;)

Only cos I did a course this time last year.. otherwise I'd still be up the creek without a paddle:rotfl:

:woohoo:

Anyone else with a MAY birthday?

May and June birthday twin names are going out now...

Don't miss out.... get your name down today:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter