"Be Our Guest" and "House of Blues"

California Mom

DIS Veteran
Where is "Be Our Guest" and what meals/times are recommended to enjoy there? "House of Blues" - is there a gospel brunch only on Sunday and what is the cost

Be Our Guest Restaurant in the Magic Kingdoms New Fantasyland.

we eat there in dec. i enjoyed it alot. we went for dinner we did not have reservation so we had to wait awhile to be seated thou

i had
The Mussels Provencal
The Grilled Strip Steak
and the Triple Chocolate Cupcake

my wife had
French Onion Soup
the Sauteed Shrimp and Scallops
and Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcake

everything was awesome and the Atmosphere was great.. we were in the ballroom .

as for the house of blues i am not sure we have not eaten there yet.

Be Our Guest, as PP stated, is in the MK and serves lunch and dinner.
We've done both, and while I fully expect to be in the minority here - I preferred the overall experience for lunch. Dinner was fine, but not spectacular, and for the amount of effort required to get the ADR and the general hoopla and hype surrounding it I found it didn't quite add up.

That being said, I really enjoyed two lunches there, and I will return for dinner in a while once it calms down a bit.

The House of Blues only does brunch on Sundays.
It's about $35 for adults and about $20 for kids, including tax.
We ahve done this one several times over the years, but lately we forego it for other things. The food is consistently good, and the atmosphere is casual and makes for a pleasant way to start a Sunday.

Remember about Be Our Guest that lunch is counter service and no reservations are taken. You need to wait in line to get in.

Dinner is an a la carte sit down restaurant - and you really do need a reservation.

Different entrees and such are offered for lunch and dinner - but the same desserts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter