Beach Club Bliss

Steve@BWV

Earning My Ears
I thought I would post my recent experience at the BCV. We stayed in a 1 bedroom for 6 nights. Check-in went great in the villas lobby. We had no one in front of us, just walk up and check in. So much better than the last time we were forced to check-in with the unwashed masses. The people behind us had their information taken and were told to have a seat and when the check-in was complete they would be brought the paper work.

In the TV room off to the side of the lobby in the villas they had apples and ice water everyday. I assumed these were for the people waiting for check-in but the cast members told us almost daily to help ourselves.

Our room was not ready at 11 am but the front desk took our cell phone # and called us a couple hours later with the room number. The room was in good condition, some wear but clean and overall in fine condition. Our luggage was delivered from ME shortly after we got in the room. What a great service.

The BCV and the Beach Club overall were in great shape. It appeared as if much of the resort was recently renovated. Stich was in the main lobby playing games with the kids daily. They had games at the pool daily with prizes for the kids. My 4 year old was thrilled to win. They all where winners but some got big prizes such board games, action figures, etc. This was a really nice touch.

The parks were in good shape and crowds were small. The only problem we had was getting a seat in a restaurant without a previous PS. We had always just walked in but his time they would not even take our name. Very disappointed. I wish they would set aside a small % of tables for walk-ups. The DDP killed our dining spontaneity.

Overall, this was one of our best trips.

Glad you had a good stay. We did also a few weeks ago, and apparently some of the touches you mentioned (like Stitch in the lobby) are being tested at BCV so its good to let Disney know about your experience too. I did!

Sounds like a great stay. They were painting all the railing and sides between the BC /BCV when we were down in June. It seemed they were doing a good bit of sprucing up and it paid off.

We will be doing a Split stay our Next trip and hope the family will want to try for this at least the last part of our trip.But we do want to try all the resorts and with it being 4th of July we might just end up at SSR for at least that part of the trip.And that would be fine as well .

We just recently bought a resale contract for BCV and cant wait for our first trip home. Thanks for the post, it is always good to hear positive feedback

We just recently bought a resale contract for BCV and cant wait for our first trip home. Thanks for the post, it is always good to hear positive feedback

After this last stay we may look for a small contract. At least we will be guaranteed a trip once every three years.

One thing I forgot to mention was the nightly movies on the beach and the fire pit with s'mores beforehand. More nice touches.

Also, this was our first trip without having a car. With two little ones we were a little nervous but the bus service was excellent.

Ah, it sounds great. Can't wait to get back. Checkin sounds very nice now although I'm going to check in very early so I'll probably still have to go to BC. Does BCV checkin start at 8am? I think that's what someone posted.

Every single stay at BCV, I've seen ongoing work. They're always touching up the trim, cleaning the carpets, etc..

I'm glad you had such a nice stay.

It does sound great!! We will be checking in a week from today and I can hardly wait :yay: !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter