Beach Club evacuated earlier

lulu2

DIS Veteran
We were just finished eating at Beaches and Cream when an alarm went off. Shortly after everyone was asked to leave. We were to flow a cast member to the beach. They were evacuating the entire building and the pool area. A cast member said there was a fire in the building but I cannot confirm that. We were just leaving to return to the BWV. If I find out anything else, I will post.

We were at Beaches and Cream on Tues., Dec. 10 and we were also evacuated because of a fire. YC/BC and the pool were all evacuated. We gathered out on the beach. We had finished lunch and were waiting for the bill when we evacuated. After the all clear we went back to pay and they comped us our sandwiches. We never heard anything about the fire. It was as if nothing had happened.

Evacuate pool for a building fire?

You have to evacuate a certain distance from the building, hence moving everyone to the beach. The pool is too close. Also, you can't control guests' movements. They could randomly decide to run back inside, and obviously that wouldn't be good.

Goodness that is very strange that it has happened at least twice, maybe more, in the past two weeks. Did any other cast members have any other info?

You have to evacuate a certain distance from the building, hence moving everyone to the beach. The pool is too close. Also, you can't control guests' movements. They could randomly decide to run back inside, and obviously that wouldn't be good.

Didn't know that...thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter