Beaches and Cream and room service?

DVC Jen

Wigs out even the biggest circus freaks.
Since our next trip we will be staying at the Beach Club villas I was wondering if we could order burgers from Beaches and cream and have it delivered like room service.

Does anyone know?

Seems like we did order burgers once at BC, but I suspect they came from the hotel kitchen as opposed to hot off the actual B & C grill! They were good, wherever they were from!

I don't know about room service, but we have used Beaches and Cream for take out a few times while staying at BCV. My DH would bring up the order to the villa as the kids and I got ready after being at the pool for the morning. This worked out well b/c we ended up having left overs which we put in the fridge and ended up eating later the next day.

Apparently, the chocolate shakes are quite good and hit the spot while waiting for your order. DS helped Dad on our last visit and shared Dad's little secret with us! :p

When I stay at the villas I never thought about room service from B&C. Boy that would be great.

I do know they have a take-out line. Yum in the tum;.::MickeyMo

We have done carryout from B&C...what a pain...and have also ordered burgers from room service for our son a number of times. I know the fries are not the same. They're fairly good from B&C and terrible IMO from room service. I've never tasted his burger from room service but he loves it. Still, I don't hink it's from B&C and I've never seen an option of ordering B&C as room service. I suppose it never hurts to ask.

If someone does research on this issue, will you please keep us all informed.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter