Beaches and Cream

BamaTigger

DIS Veteran
As many times as we have been to Disney, we have never been to Beaches and Cream. And I wanna go!

I have 6 Quick and Causal Vouchers and I have read how much of a value it is to eat at B&C with your vouchers.

So my question is: since this will be my first time, what should me and hubby order for our meal? What is good there. I already know what dessert to get--THE KITCHEN SINK!!

Any help would be appreciated.

We have gotten a few kitchen sinks when we have been with grands..however, I don't care for all my food to be mushed together until it's already in my tummy (I actually thinks it's pretty gross..but it's fun when the grands are with us..we never finish it..and most of the cake like toppings are left behind..the ones that didn't mush up and become part of the ice cream)..so when we go next week, we'll order a shared banana split (if using one voucher) or two different desserts to share if using two vouchers. (If we use two vouchers, we order the fruit with the sandwich and one of our mains will be Turkey sandwich..and is get them to go..we just can't eat all of the food.)
You get a lot of food, so be prepared. You can choose an entree (if splitting, the double hamburg or the grilled prime rib sandwich with fries or fruit is a lot of food. You can also get a side..onion rings, Caesar sald or chili..all very good and large size.
For your drink you can get the usual pop, or a frozen sunshine...orange sherbet is my favorite. We sually share that too..it's a lot.

Thank you Rick! I appreciate the advice! :)

Im sooo looking forward to going here for a lunch. Better yet, we better go for dinner if we are gonna be full! :)

Thanks again!;)

We always managed to hit it around 3:00 so we were done for the day. The KS is more of a spectical then anything else, as you can see from the Rick's picture. The Banana Split is very good. DW can't have chocolate, so they made hers without. I thought it would be lame, but it was outstanding. By far my favorite desert is the No Way Jose.

The menu is not that extensive, and Rick hit the highlights. The burger is good as well as the Prime Rib sandwich and the Grilled Chicken sandwich. Onion rings are good, if you like onion rings.

The Lime Rickie (sp) is a good drink to get, as well as the shakes and the Rootbeer float. Unless you guys are ravenous, you can definately eat on 1 voucher. The staff is awesome at helping with the vouchers, and they will gladely split orders and bring them on separate plates.

Have fun.

Is there a set lunch time when you can use the quickand casual vouchers or are they for anytime all day?? Thanks

What are you thinking?!! There's no way two people are going to be able to eat an entree AND a Kitchen Sink! My husband, teenage son and I could barely eat it all, and we'd been hungrying up for it! I did like it, though. All except for the nasty mint chocolate chip ice cream scoops!

This restaurant is just about our favorite at WDW! It is our family's tradition to have our first meal in WDW there. We just returned from 9 nights at BCV and ate at Beaches and Cream 8 times!!!!! We absolutely love the burgers and onion rings. Believe it or not we only had ice cream one time during our stay. It is a great place for a more affordable meal.

Best burgers on property. Hot dogs arent bad either. We also like the Orange sunshine and never miss getting sundaes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter