Beaches & Cream to go?

Polynesian27

Mouseketeer
Hi all, I know there is a “to-go” window now at beach club for dessert, but do they accept food orders to go? My son is extremely picky and the only place around with stuff he will eat us at beaches and cream! Thanks!

Hurricane Hannah has the same burgers, if that helps

The takeout window has been closed and I haven’t heard that it has reopened at this time. Last it was open, it was a very restricted menu.

Was there Wednesday and the to go window is open. Not sure about burgers specifically (not officially on the menu hanging outside the window).

Hi all, I know there is a “to-go” window now at beach club for dessert, but do they accept food orders to go? My son is extremely picky and the only place around with stuff he will eat us at beaches and cream! Thanks!
The Beaches and Cream take out window has only been for ice cream and beverages, not sandwiches or other menu items. :)

I had a difficult time getting a B & C reservation, but the day prior lots of availability popped up. Granted it was last week and the parks/resorts were basically empty, but keep trying.

As for the to go counter, its only ice cream. I only recall cold sandwiches at Hurricane Hannahs, but I didnt look super close or pay attention to people around me. I was only there for a "specialty" beverage :)

Hurricane Hannah has the same burgers, if that helps

The takeout window has been closed and I haven’t heard that it has reopened at this time. Last it was open, it was a very restricted menu.
It reopened at least several weeks ago. The menu has been the same that it was, but you can always order any kind of ice cream that the restaurant has, even if it's not on the menu (except the kitchen sink). But no food.

If you go to Hurricane Hannah's talk to the bartenders. When we were there last week they had additional items that weren't listed on the menu board. A grilled chicken sandwich & chicken strips I believe.

Beaches only had ice cream at the take out window and at that time they were not taking walk ups, but of course YMMV may vary on that.

There are burgers at Hurricane Hannah's too. They must be ordered from the bar as the quick serve area is still closed. We didn't know this until the end of our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter