Becks beer in Germany

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
I couldn't remember if Becks was being served in October or not as hubby has the special Octoberfest blends anyway. He is not a fan of Becks at all and was grumbling about it as we discussed our upcoming Christmas trip. Anyone know what's being served in the way of beer in Germany?

There was no Beck's when we were there in October. It was Lowenbrau, I think and some other kind of dark beer.

Becks is no more at Germany and I--for one--won't miss it.
That Heffeweizen Einetius mentioned is on draft there--it's one of the "stronger" Heffeweizens, but excellent nonetheless.

I wonder what happened with the Becks. I know that whenever I got it in the bottle at Germany, most of the time it was "skunky". Maybe it didn't have a long shelf-life.

Thanks for all the info. DH will be thrilled to know that he will not be forced to down Becks during our german dining experience this trip.

Randyl:
I believe they lost (or gave up) sponsorship of the German Pavillion in Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter