Beer at the grocery store?

JenB

Mouseketeer
Or will we have to stop at a liqour store? They don't sell beer and wine here in Maryland at the grocery stores but I know some states do.
If they do, which stores would be most convenient to stop at?
Thanks!
Jen

Yes you can buy beer (and liquor in some cases) in the grocery stores in FL. There is a Goodings Supermarket in the Crossroads shopping center near DD. Its a little expensive but convenient.

My kids stared in open-mouthed amazement at the huge beer and wine selection at Publix. Here we have a section, there is was aisles:p

Just a note that you cannot buy bottles of liquor at the grocery store (at least at any of the ones we have every stopped at). Since we can buy all types of alcohol at our local grocery store, my husband and I are always so puzzled by this. :)

The good thing is that there are usually liquor stores right next door to the grocery stores so it's easy enough for us to pop in and pick a bottle of rum for those much needed rum-and-cokes back in the room after a long day. :)

The Exxon station, across from Downtown Disney, has a good selection of beer AND the prices are cheaper than the grocery stores...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter