Beer Mug Savings Package- Pre purchase Onboard Gifts, or wait until onboard?

Sorry, what is the difference between the coin/token and the mug?
the "coin/token" is now really just a card that you swap out for the empty mug so you don't have to carry an empty mug back to your room or around the ship if you don't want to,

I did the beer tasting on the Dream back in April. We had 5 tasting samples which I think each was probably about 10 fl oz or so. We had an engaging seminar, which of course is where the cost really goes (though you do get beers most people don't ordinarily come across as well). Your experience may vary depending on the person running the seminar, but I enjoyed it.
keep in mind the beers are not that special and one you probably can find in most stores, maybe one or two local to the cruise, but if you are into craft beer don't expect anything special. For tasting beer I recommend saving your money, skipping beer tasting and visiting a brewery in port, much better beer and options. As a beer drinker I prefer mixology.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter