Beetlejuice closing

W

wdhatter

Hey guys, its official, The Beetlejuice Graveyard Review is closing April 29. It will be replaced with the Japan version of the show by May 25. The Japan show is very different and more modern. There will be no more Phantom of The Opera. But look for Beetlejuice's girl helpers Hip & Hop. So check out the old show before its gone.

Hmm. I always disliked the one they have now. We will see if it is for the better...

As long as Bride of Frankie stays, I'll still go see her... uh, see the show.
What all songs are gonna be in new show?
Jim

Gee, I guess I better see the show before it goes...

Hard to believe, but I've NEVER seen it!!! LOL

I guess MIB gets more attention than it should!!! ;)

Karen

Also look for the new Ghostbuster/Beetlejuice show to start April 6 or 7. It should be over by the New York City Library past Twister. On that same day the Swashbucklers should be starting up near La Bamba.

Cool, something new to look forward to. We're coming down April 4-7!!

Patty

I knew it! USH got rid of the show and I knew it would only be a matter of time. :(
Our family favorites were Kong and the BR...I guess UO doesn't like us...
When we visited with our DGS, we saw the show twice and it would have been more, but I finally filmed it so they could watch it at will. This show has resulted in my youngest DGS being a Universal Monster for Halloween for the past two years (and believe me it is hard to find these costumes nowadays!) and our buying the entire VHS library of the Universal Monster movies. DGS even used Universal Monster valentines this year and this coming Saturday, his 6th birthday party theme is Universal Monsters! In fact he only wants to invite boys and monsters to his party. ( I personally think they are probably one and the same) I asked him where would we find monsters, and he wants us to go to the cemetary and call Universal! This show has obviously scarred this child for life! I am only sorry I did not get my picture taken with the Monsters on my last visit.

Please if any of you haven't seen the show, go and see it for us and give the monsters our aloha. ;)

And if you are old enough, you know the words to the songs...

Donna

Our kids used to love the ghostbuster show at Universal. Do you know if it will be like the old one?

Ghostbuster show will be an updated version of the street show they did in 92-93. It is nothing like the in door show you may be refering to.

Good, hope they bring something better. I thought it was pretty lame the first time and never returned to see it again.

Wanda

Anxious to see the Ghostbusters street show, I miss the old one...

I know what you mean H2Ojag!!!!

it will be fun to see the new but i still like to stop in every once in a while to see the Bettlejuice show. :smooth:

:bounce:
Are the Ghostbusters currently doing a show or "sets" around the park as they have in years past?
My family has always enjoyed those as well as the old Spooktacular. Unfortunately we'll be there on the
1st-3rd of April so we'll miss the new show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter