Behind the Seeds tour

Pesky

"Who's the monkey?!"
How far in advance could this get booked up? I was thinking I'd do this with the kids while DH did a seminar. Problem: there is no seminar that catches his interest. He is on the fence about this. I sthis something I could wait to book closer to the time of our Epcot Days? TIA!

My husband and his parents booked it the day of. I think this isn't a tour that really has to be booked that far in advance

Most people don't know this tour is an option, so it doesn't typically sell out, and they run several daily. I'd book it in advance just to be sure, but I wouldn't make it a top priority.

We were able to book 8 of us within a weeks' notice. We had only 2 times to choose from though if I remember correctly. You could always book you and the kids and try to add him on if he decides he wants to (and doesn't care if he can't get the tour) Our kids were 10, 10, and 7, and they enjoyed it more than I thought they would. Interesting, but we love science, gardening, and food stuff.

I really liked the tour when I went in December. I think I booked it 15 or 20 minutes before the tour started, and our tour was not full. The tour that left right after ours only had one family, and the tour before ours the guide said was also really empty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter