Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo Final thoughts 8/23

Great finale, Rosie. Loved the pics...only sorry I was not able to make it...but still hoping we will have a trip when I can be there too. Now that my commitments at home are less I am much more free to finally travel a bit. :cool1:

How is Kyle doing??? :faint:

Great wrap up Rosie. I agree the Osborne lights are fabulous and enjoying them on an almost empty street was really great.

Great finale, Rosie. Loved the pics...only sorry I was not able to make it...but still hoping we will have a trip when I can be there too. Now that my commitments at home are less I am much more free to finally travel a bit. :cool1:

How is Kyle doing??? :faint:

Thanks Christine!!! I am not renewing my annual pass this year, but both Carol and I may next year , hoping for a May trip with P& P next year and will then as I think by then we will know if we are doing a December trip on our own !! I think Carol felt left out when I didn't invite her last December :confused3. Kyle is doing very well the wound looks to be healing well. I think the staples can come out in a little over a week !!:goodvibes

Great wrap up Rosie. I agree the Osborne lights are fabulous and enjoying them on an almost empty street was really great.

Yes they are amazing !! I could watch them every day for the rest of my Life and not get tired !!:goodvibes:cloud9:

Thanks Christine!!! I am not renewing my annual pass this year, but both Carol and I may next year , hoping for a May trip with P& P next year and will then as I think by then we will know if we are doing a December trip on our own !! I think Carol felt left out when I didn't invite her last December :confused3. Kyle is doing very well the wound looks to be healing well. I think the staples can come out in a little over a week.:

Great news about Kyle doing well and healing. Toby spent 3 nights in the hospital children's Ortho after being accidentally pushed off the top of a slide - his wrist snapped and looked liked an upside down fork! He had a cast to his shoulder which had to be kept elevated for several days - how the heck to do that at home!!! After 12 weeks it was down to an elbow length cast so we could take our summer Disney trip....what fun trying to keep that cast dry! Funny, the elbow length fiberglass was considered the latest in cast material at the time. Boy, am I old!! :rotfl:

I can understand Carol feeling left out - now you know to invite her! :thumbsup2 LOVE the Osborne Lights!!! I especially enjoyed it one night when it was a bit chilly.

Rosie, a great wrap up. Thanks for including Mark and I in it. :goodvibes

One of the highlights of our December trip was finally getting to meet you. :hug:

Hi Rosie! I am back from our summer vacation and can report that I am caught up on this one of your trip reports.
Looks like even a solo day was fun for you! And I loved to see the pics of your DISmeets! So fun!

Now on to another one of your TR! :goodvibes

Great news about Kyle doing well and healing. Toby spent 3 nights in the hospital children's Ortho after being accidentally pushed off the top of a slide - his wrist snapped and looked liked an upside down fork! He had a cast to his shoulder which had to be kept elevated for several days - how the heck to do that at home!!! After 12 weeks it was down to an elbow length cast so we could take our summer Disney trip....what fun trying to keep that cast dry! Funny, the elbow length fiberglass was considered the latest in cast material at the time. Boy, am I old!! :rotfl:

I can understand Carol feeling left out - now you know to invite her! :thumbsup2 LOVE the Osborne Lights!!! I especially enjoyed it one night when it was a bit chilly.

Thanks for the kind words about Kyle:goodvibesHopefully he got them out today. Judy got free tickets to an amusement park for Monday and she hoped the doc would take them out so he could go in the water park there !!:banana:Yes Carol never said she was left out but I know she felt that way:bitelip:

Rosie, a great wrap up. Thanks for including Mark and I in it. :goodvibes

One of the highlights of our December trip was finally getting to meet you. :hug:
How could I leave you and Mr Mark out:hug:

Hi Rosie! I am back from our summer vacation and can report that I am caught up on this one of your trip reports.
Looks like even a solo day was fun for you! And I loved to see the pics of your DISmeets! So fun!

Now on to another one of your TR! :goodvibes

I have missed you please link me to yuour TR!!!:goodvibes

Welcome back, Karin! :love:

Yes in deed!!

Some of my Dis friends I met in person for the first time !!!

Love that you got to meet Scott, Kathy, and Mark! :thumbsup2 Score!

FINAL THOUGHTS:
I loved our room at Pop, Christine was right it was a great view of the Lake
I loved bunking with Janet and spending our days with Marie & Dawn
I Loved the Osborne Lights , if I picked one thing I loved seeing the most other than my Dis friends it would be the Lights
I Loved all the decorations especially the Ginger bread House at GF
I loved the Bus Mojo that Janet brought it was amazing , I think maybe twice we waited more than 5 minutes !!!
I Loved all the restaurants we tried , Sanaa was amazing
I Loved Belly Dancing in Morrocco, a new antic for Rosie !!!

So many great and fun experiences. Too bad they are getting rid of the belly dancing.

Glad you loved you room at pop. The lake view is always so special. My fav!

I do believe Carol and I may do it again in 2015 , as she loved our May Trip without 8 tag a longs !!
!

Are you talking a 2015 Christmas trip? Denny & I are definitely doing a Christmas 2015 trip. I just need to figure out when.

Great report and it was great to finally meet you in person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter