Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo Final thoughts 8/23

Looks like a good start of your solo day at Epcot, Rosie. Love the pictures of you with the Storytellers. I want to go back some time and see all of them...something we didn't get to do on our two trips.

Looks like a good start of your solo day at Epcot, Rosie. Love the pictures of you with the Storytellers. I want to go back some time and see all of them...something we didn't get to do on our two trips.

I have to say it was Marv who inspired me to see all the story tellers, if you recall he borrowed a spoon from one of them for a pix !!!:rotfl2: Ouch that hurt complimenting Marv or is it Bob!!!:rotfl2:

Hi Rosie :wave2:
so I've been so MIA.. been somewhat "dis"connected for a while... life, work, etc. keeps getting in the way. Hope all has been going well. Congrats on the girls graduation! :yay: and Kyle too. :)

Oh love all your pix on your solo day! We definitely needed more time at Epcot so I'm very happy you made good on that.

Wanted to post some pix .... and to reveal something that Rosie has been hiding LOL

The Beast was CLEARLY smitten with our Rosie!! ... From the courting...

to tying the knot!! :rotfl2:

Yet Rosie was eyeing up these guys too! very fickle... :rotfl:

Thnaks Janet !! The Beast pix are great and the & dwarves , for some reason I can't find any of them or did we just do PP??

All caught up on all your TR's now, just realised I've been away almost a month :rotfl:

Well welcome back !!! My time to Dis is very limited ant more !!! I am so busy with the 2 jobs I bareley have any free time , unless I don't sleep !!:rotfl2:

Just a little REAL life update. Yesterday Kyle did a header over his bike handles , a trip to immediate care that did not accept his insurance followed by an ER visit where they said he had broken his elbow and dislocated his shoulder. Sent him home in a sling and to she an ortho doctor this morning, who sent him to Children's hospital, who said the elbow is Not broken, but he has a bone defiency:confused3which is why they thought it wasa broken . They have him wearing a sling for 2 weeks for the shoulder which is not actually dislocated but seperated :confused3. I am just relieved he doesn't have to wear another caste :goodvibes

Oh no poor Kyle, I hope he's not in to much pain and they decide what is definitely wrong soon!

It was starnge being alone but I had a good time any way!!!
What?? Rosie in a park alone??? Oh, we can't be having that!!! :rolleyes1

My mission today was to see as many of the Story tellers as possible

Father Christmas? Did he remember you from when you were a little girl Rosie??? :confused3 Oh wait, maybe you guys graduated High School together........... :rotfl:

I have to say it was Marv who inspired me to see all the story tellers, if you recall he borrowed a spoon from one of them for a pix !!!:rotfl2: Ouch that hurt complimenting Marv or is it Bob!!!:rotfl2:
Thanks for the shout out Rosie! :goodvibes Glad you got the chance to see some of the Storytellers, but that is not my Sigrid or Julenissen, so did they even HAVE a spoon??? :confused:

Wanted to post some pix .... and to reveal something that Rosie has been hiding LOL

The Beast was CLEARLY smitten with our Rosie!! ... From the courting...

to tying the knot!! :rotfl2:

Yet Rosie was eyeing up these guys too! very fickle... :rotfl:

Oh Janet, you had me :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: (especially the Just Married one......)

And I always knew Rosie would have a thing for Dopey!!! :thumbsup2

Oh no poor Kyle, I hope he's not in to much pain and they decide what is definitely wrong soon!

hey said at Children's hospital No broken elbow ad a separated shoulder , which he is to wear sling for as needed , he says is fine most of the time and he wears the sling as needed . Thank goodness for another opinion !!!!:goodvibes

What?? Rosie in a park alone??? Oh, we can't be having that!!! :rolleyes1

was on my BEST behavior:rolleyes::snooty::rotfl2:

Father Christmas? Did he remember you from when you were a little girl Rosie??? :confused3 Oh wait, maybe you guys graduated High School together........... :rotfl:

We don't graduate in England :snooty:We LEAVE school:snooty::rotfl2: We might have LEFT togehr:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Thanks for the shout out Rosie! :goodvibes Glad you got the chance to see some of the Storytellers, but that is not my Sigrid or Julenissen, so did they even HAVE a spoon??? :confused:

Nope no spoon:confused3

Oh Janet, you had me :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: (especially the Just Married one......)

She is also a Cheeeky Monkey:rotfl2::rotfl2:
And I always knew Rosie would have a thing for Dopey!!! :thumbsup2

Well that's good coming from GOOFY:rotfl2::rotfl2:

hey said at Children's hospital No broken elbow ad a separated shoulder , which he is to wear sling for as needed , he says is fine most of the time and he wears the sling as needed . Thank goodness for another opinion !!!!:goodvibes
Yes, thank goodness for another opinion!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

was on my BEST behavior
And that should make me feel better??? :scared:

We don't graduate in England We LEAVE school
Don't go away mad.........
We might have LEFT together
:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

She is also a Cheeeky Monkey
Obviously more than I am........she earned three E's!!! :thumbsup2

Well that's good coming from GOOFY:rotfl2::rotfl2:
:goofy:

I left Epcot and headed to MK

URL=http://s563.photobucket.com/user/englishrose47_/media/englishrose47_022/462_zps04fbf5f8.jpg.html]
462_zps04fbf5f8.jpg
[/URL]

Not to busy

Headed to HM

Caught the sword ceremony

Bye castle:(

Farewell Main Street

A few more pix & comments & I will conclude this TR

Nice pics around Epcot.
I hope he heals quickly.
Nice pics around MK.

Just a little REAL life update. Yesterday Kyle did a header over his bike handles , a trip to immediate care that did not accept his insurance followed by an ER visit where they said he had broken his elbow and dislocated his shoulder. Sent him home in a sling and to she an ortho doctor this morning, who sent him to Children's hospital, who said the elbow is Not broken, but he has a bone defiency:confused3which is why they thought it wasa broken . They have him wearing a sling for 2 weeks for the shoulder which is not actually dislocated but seperated :confused3. I am just relieved he doesn't have to wear another caste :goodvibes

:scared1: That boy sure knows how to give everyone gray hairs. :lmao:

I hope all heals well with Kyle.

Your last day looks busy. Glad you got to see the storytellers and then made it to MK to say goodbye.

MK looks pretty empty right there. :thumbsup2

Oh No! I hope Kyle is on the mend! Sorry to hear about his recent accident.

Beautiful pictures of the MK in this update! It's funny how I just love to see Christmas decorations in the middle of summer. the holidays seem so distant and I can't think of a better place to be than WDW during the Christmas season!

We are back from Vegas and I'm making the rounds on all of my threads.

Great pictures of an almost empty MK! Nice job, Rosie.

:scared1: That boy sure knows how to give everyone gray hairs. :lmao:

I hope all heals well with Kyle.

Your last day looks busy. Glad you got to see the storytellers and then made it to MK to say goodbye.

MK looks pretty empty right there. :thumbsup2

Yes why couldn't he like something safe like football:confused3:rotfl2:

Oh No! I hope Kyle is on the mend! Sorry to hear about his recent accident.

Beautiful pictures of the MK in this update! It's funny how I just love to see Christmas decorations in the middle of summer. the holidays seem so distant and I can't think of a better place to be than WDW during the Christmas season!

Kyle is fine, just a boy :rotfl2:Yes MK was empty!!!:goodvibes

We are back from Vegas and I'm making the rounds on all of my threads.

Great pictures of an almost empty MK! Nice job, Rosie.
Thanks Kathy :goodvibes

A pix number of our wonderful room!! The view was fantastic:goodvibes

URL=http://s563.photobucket.com/user/englishrose47_/media/englishrose47_027/248_zpsbe3cea12.jpg.html]
248_zpsbe3cea12.jpg
[/URL]

Some of my Dis friends I met in person for the first time !!!

The Osborne Lights!!

FINAL THOUGHTS:
I loved our room at Pop, Christine was right it was a great view of the Lake
I loved bunking with Janet and spending our days with Marie & Dawn
I Loved the Osborne Lights , if I picked one thing I loved seeing the most other than my Dis friends it would be the Lights
I Loved all the decorations especially the Ginger bread House at GF
I loved the Bus Mojo that Janet brought it was amazing , I think maybe twice we waited more than 5 minutes !!!
I Loved all the restaurants we tried , Sanaa was amazing
I Loved Belly Dancing in Morrocco, a new antic for Rosie !!!

I do believe Carol and I may do it again in 2015 , as she loved our May Trip without 8 tag a longs !!
Thank you for following our journey and I hope Janet will add her final thoughts and pix too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter