BE's Signature Exchange

Belle Ella

DIS Veteran
Are you interested in your very own signature graphic? I've been making some here and there for many a DIS'er here on the Disneyland boards and I am now officially putting it out there in case anyone is interested. I am no Photoshop expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I do love to help add a little fun to our signatures. I can do names, glitter graphics, and a few other things as well if there's something in particular you are interested in.

First off, here are a few examples of some of my work:

JessicaBlue.gif
Untitled-1.gif

QueenDoOver.gif
MamaKate_2.gif
carylrocks.gif

zoemakes5.gif
mommau4_2.gif
tinkermell_2.gif

yourmaire83.gif
cccdisney.gif
daisy_77.gif

kelmac284.gif
MrsPinup_1.gif
mommaU4_3.gif

BillyFan.gif
prettyprincessbelle.gif
motoxprincess99.gif

pwings.gif

If you are interested feel free to post below here (PM's are always welcome as well, but I don't want to flood my inbox) and remember to include the following information so I can make something that you'll like:

- Your name (or any other text you would like included)
- Character/theme
- Color preferences
- Would you like glitter to be included?

Thanks for taking a peek at what I do!
:goodvibes
Please remember that I will always do my best to get back to you ASAP but as a working student may need time to reply on occasion!

I would like to request one, pretty please!!! A Mickey Mouse one would be great! And you pick the colour. I am good with any, except maybe orange or brown, lol.

Alrighty Andrea, let me know if this is good for you:

disneystitch626.gif

If it works, just remember to save it to your computer before uploading to your own account ;)

Hey...Beth stole my Meg avatar! LOL :) I love those, soooo cute!!! LOVE the Cheshire Cat one too!! :)

Oh boy! I know you don't know me as well as others but I'd love a fancy signature too, please! My name is Shawna, Minnie Mouse, and purple would be lovely. If you have time. :flower3:

Now when someone asks about my signature I have a place to refer them!

That would be awesome, Sherri!

Oh boy! I know you don't know me as well as others but I'd love a fancy signature too, please! My name is Shawna, Minnie Mouse, and purple would be lovely. If you have time. :flower3:

I'm always up for making one for anyone. I'll make it for you tomorrow afternoon when I get home from work. Thanks for dropping by.

:lmao: Hey now! Haha. I was having such a hard time finding one good enough to use, lol.

LOL Not a problem....I LOVE that picture of Meg, it's so Meg! :) I added that as my avatar when I was Meg for Halloween one year, DBF was Hercules and I was Meg....no one knew who I was....LOL

That would be awesome, Sherri!

I'm always up for making one for anyone. I'll make it for you tomorrow afternoon when I get home from work. Thanks for dropping by.

I'll be sure to refer people too!!!!! :)

Thanks, as you can see I've added my signature...and I LOVE her!!!!!
PS I also love the Aurora in her blue dress. :)

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blush: Thanks Kerri!

Awesome costume choice though! And I actually couldn't decide which dress I wanted to do for Jen's Aurora sig, so I made her two, lol. Here's the one in pink I did:

MrsPinup_2.gif

these are too cute to pass up. I would love to have one!!! I think Alice (toon version) would be nice. Use Kirsten for my name, maybe purple for the color. Whenever you get around to it. I know your a busy girl!!

these are too cute to pass up. I would love to have one!!! I think Alice (toon version) would be nice. Use Kirsten for my name, maybe purple for the color. Whenever you get around to it. I know your a busy girl!!

You got it Kirsten :thumbsup2 Hopefully I can work on a couple tomorrow after work if I don't pass out right afterward. 5a is too early to start a shift.

Hi Jess!!! Boy howdy would I love one of your pretty signatures! Karen with a tink please and fairy dust if you can! You choose the rest, i love what you have done.
Thanks for sharing your time and talent!

- Your name: Sid
- Character/theme: Minnie in her red polka dot dress? If not Stitch would be great
- Color preferences: What ever you feel fits best with the image
- Would you like glitter to be included? sure

Ty in advance those sigs are awesome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter