• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best and Worst Bathrooms in each park?

KyStitch

Earning My Ears
The bathrooms vary quite a bit between parks and even within a park. Which bathrooms have you found to be the best and the worst in the parks.

The worst I have found so far in MK is the one by City Hall. No way a wheelchair will fit easily and be able to close the door.

Best in MK are probably the one by Diamond Horseshoe and the small one by Belle's Storytime.

Hi, KyStitch!

I mostly need to use the companion restrooms now and the best ones are the ones at the First Aid Station. There is almost never a wait and the nurses that work there are just wonderful.

The best one I've found is the one by Morocco in Epcot...worst by far are in Animal Kingdom. The one in Africa is impossible with the one by the gift shop (by the Tree of Life heading right) being worst. I actually got stuck in there...getting in but then being unable to turn around to get back out the door! I spent nearly 25 minutes in there until someone else came to try and get in. Now I just go to First Aid. ---Kathy

I second the first aid stations. I found them spotlessly clean and the CM's just wonderful.

At DL Jan 2003 - there was never a bathroom where I was with my ECV but I always seemed to near the first aide station! The nurses were so kind!! And thee gave me Minnie as a Nurse sticker ,and the first aide stations are the only place you can get them! The DL and WDW ones are different!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter