Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
once inside, I looked over to the right of the store and didn't see any Karen...soooooo I went allllll the way to the very back of the store and spotted her basically hiding behind all the quilt pattern books and said, "Hey!! Karen??" She turned and smiled and said "yes!" I once again was dumbfounded by weather or not I should hug...so I stuck out my hand and introduced myself and my Mother. It was so nice to finally meet her!

It really wasn't hard.......Carla's mom had things she was looking for..........

It was like meeting an old friend.....or two........her mom is just as sweet as any DISer you've ever met.....

Woohoo, I am here for the live, from Georgia, Disneymom and Leger DIS Meet! Yea ! :cool1:

and did we find any Lime Green fabric we liked?? Of course...but of course they didn't have enough! :headache: so we decided to look else where

Then in between all the talking we remembered to look for material for the TFW quilt.......

ahhhh yes, the pattern was the most dificult thing to decide on...but my mom suggested something good that we both seemed to like

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter