Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 pg 1010 post 15150!!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so cold here tonight, I can't believe it's colder here in the south than it was up in NJ!!! Yesterday Sharky said it was sooo hot and it was 53 here!!! Then today she said it was warm but raining but here it was 42!!! It was freezing! I kept my jacket on all day in work!!!! Brrrrr, what happened to fall?

Weather is all kind of crazy...:scared1:

Hey, sharky, I see your light on, where you at, girl?

My son is being a power ranger. That's what he was last year, but he wanted to wear the costume again. He knows mom doesn't have a lot of extra cash for a halloween costume this year, and he worries about that kind of stuff. He's such a little sweetie. But I spent around $100 for his and his sister's costumes last year, and they only wore them once, so I guess its a good thing if he gets to wear it again.

What a sweetie your son is.

What color Power Ranger he being? Ds is being Red:thumbsup2

You know Sharky, her lights are own but nobody's home! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hey, I resemble that remark:rotfl:

Killer headache tonight. But I took the methadone and the compazine, so I can still sit here and post for awhile. I can't take anymore, though, cause I have a dentist appointment in the morning that I have to drive to, and I can't drive if I've taken the methadone.

I hope your son is still in good spirits, even though things aren't going as planned.

Sorry about the killer headache Tat. I hope they get you fixed once and for all. You poor thing!!! Well dont' take any more meds, if you have to, go to bed instead. I did the Dr. today and did one stop shopping, kind of like the walmart of doctor appts. I had a flu shot, a pnumonia shot, a female smear and a sneak up behind me exam. Got it all for one co-payment, LOL

Sorry about the killer headache Tat. I hope they get you fixed once and for all. You poor thing!!! Well dont' take any more meds, if you have to, go to bed instead. I did the Dr. today and did one stop shopping, kind of like the walmart of doctor appts. I had a flu shot, a pnumonia shot, a female smear and a sneak up behind me exam. Got it all for one co-payment, LOL

Do I even want to know what a sneak up behind me exam is? :rotfl2:

My son is being the red one also!:thumbsup2

That is so cool...Can;t wait to see a pic of him.

I got my self a disposale for halloween and for ds birthday...so, my pics might take a bit until I get them developed.

But, I will post them once I get them:thumbsup2

Ahh, I see you guys are on yahoo. I hate that stupid thing.:rotfl:

Yeah, Leger no likey either. Neither does my mom..

I must be the only one out there who likes it:rotfl2:

Let's just say I had a PTA exam, use your imagination to figure it out, lol

I got my self a disposale for halloween and for ds birthday...so, my pics might take a bit until I get them developed.

I don't dislike yahoo I just like aol better cause I'm used to it. I don't mind yahoo at all. I don't like the Beta yahoo tho, like the regular yahoo messsenger

Cool, I will see if I can get pics, but I can't make any promises with the broken camera.

I think you are the only one who likes it.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter