Best bang for the buck meal

Yes, Via Napoli! I forgot that one. We last went as a party of two, shared the salad, a small pizza and one branzino entree - it was just enough for two people and didn't break the bank.

I had no idea! That sounds amazing.

We also really enjoy eating inside at La Creperie in France - we usually go late morning and are always able to walk up for a table for 2. Savory crepes are about $19 each and are huge.
So funny to we made a La Creperie reservation as well. All good tips

They have two breakfast buffet offerings, one that's a continental breakfast that's about $20 and then the $30 one that includes all of that but then adds on proteins, potatoes, made to order omelets, etc. I hit it up when I stayed at the Dolphin last year and was really impressed by the variety thankand the quality of food, and I'm generally a fan of Ale & Compass breakfast. They have an avocado toast that is basically the guac they make tableside at dinner with tomatoes and jalapenos that was really good (sorry I'm a millennial I gotta have my avocado toast!).
This is a great find thanks. The breakfast isn’t listed on MDE but I went to their actual website and it’s a nice menu.

Sebastian's Bistro at Caribbean Beach Resort is an excellent bargain at $38 for all you care to eat.

Taste of the Caribbean Menu​

Buttery House-baked Pull-apart Rolls​

with Guava Butter and Caramelized Onion Jam

The Spice Necklace Salad​

Mixed Greens with Spiced Candied Pumpkin Seeds, Tropical Fruit, and Radish with Key Lime Dressing

Taste of the Caribbean (Entrée)​

Oven-roasted Citrus Chicken, Slow-cooked Mojo Pork with Mango Sambal, Grilled Chili-rubbed Beef* with Mojito Relish, and Sustainable Baked Fish with Veracruz Sauce

Entrée Sides​

Taste of the Caribbean served with Cilantro Rice and Beans, Vegetable Stew, and Grilled Seasonal Vegetables

Our Celebrated House-made Coconut-Pineapple Bread Pudding​

with Caramel Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream

Crew's Cup Lounge at YC - pull apart bread is delicious. Share the prime rib sliders.

Baseline is another of our favourites too. Charcuterie platter and a beer flight.

Nomad Lounge in AKL - preferably outside but inside works too!

We like Il Mulino too - I usually order 2-3 appetizers. No entree.

Also second the Geyser Point suggestion. You can have some appetizers or a full meal depending on how hungry you are.

Sometimes we order the ronto wrap at Ronto Roasters in HS (and/or the breakfast wrap in the morning) and share it.

And, of course, one of my favourite things to do is go to an Epcot festival and eat my way around the world until I'm full.

Last edited:
The cheapest meal I had was at Woody's lunch box, kid's breakfast bowl which comes with an order of tater tots and an orange and a drink for $5.99! The breakfast bowl was so tasty and fresh, I ate that, DD had the plain tots and we shared the orange. Then we had a lunch box tart as well, but we didn't necessarily need it! (Side of tots not shown in pic)

Attachments

• PXL_20240423_130803995.jpg
    PXL_20240423_130803995.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 13
At Les Halles (Epcot) you can split a huge ham & cheese croissant (lunch or a big snack) for $6.50. Share a chocolate mousse for $7.50 and you just fed two people for $14! I promise you'll be stuffed afterwards.

The cheapest meal I had was at Woody's lunch box
Forgot about that one. I also like the grilled cheese and tomato soup.

At Les Halles (Epcot)
Also forgot this one. Breakfast is good (quiche, ham & cheese croissants, pastries - ummmm), although you need to get there early if you want to sit somewhere. If you go off time for lunch or dinner, you might have better luck with seating and the food is good for those meals too.

If you're not going in the middle of the summer (or can withstand the heat), I would recommend an outside table at the rear of the Boathouse at Disney Springs, and some delicious filet mignon sliders at only $22 for three. We love watching the amphicars setting off and the peaceful environment (in our experience).

We love table service and load up on reservations but grab and go is great. One of my favories is Ronto Roasters in Galaxys edge for a Ronto Morning Wrap.
My wife and daughter are healthier and they have overnight oat options and other things also

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter