best car rental at phoenix airport

whiteside61

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! We leave for our southwest splendors trip in one month!:banana: I need to rent a car for the six of us (plus all our luggage) as we will be arriving a day ahead of the trip departure date. Any suggestions of which rental car agencies are the most convenient to the phoenix airport? Thanks in advance for your help!!

The rental cars are all in a rental care center in one location. We rented from Hertz and got a great rate.

I concur with the others. All the rental cars are in the same place (you take a bus from the airport to the rental center, and then back.) So go for whoever has the best rate. I find it's best to go to a site like Orbitz and compare all the rates, find the best, and then go to that company's website. The company's own website usually has the best rates.

Sayhello

Whatever you get just make sure it has air conditioning! It's a dry heat. . . just like your oven.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter