Best character breakfast to celebrate my dad's BD!

blossomz

Proud DVC owner since 2002!
We will be at the world on my Dad's 81st BD this year and we are doing a GG. I am trying to decide which character brunch/breakfast might be the most fun. We will be near the MK restaurants so I am trying to decide between Park Fair, Crystal Palace, Ohana, or Chef Mickey's! ::MickeyMo

Out of those, Ive only done Chef Mickeys, but it is always a great time with delicious food. We find there is a lot of character interaction and always a great variety at the buffet. The singing and napkin waving add a bit of fun to the experience too.
If you go there be sure to check out Goofy in the waiting area. He usually doesnt go around to tables, but we have had some great experiences with him, from him feeding my DS a banana, to him getting my kids down on the floor doing push ups with him. :teeth:

I would absolutly go to Chef Mickeys without a doubt. The atmosphere there is perfect for a birthday party and I am sure the servers would sing happy birthday and the characters would have a lot of fun with him to.

Chef Mickeys is good fun!!

Happy Birthday to your dad from our family!!:wave: :wave2: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter