Best Character Photos

Sorry, one more :P (Can you tell I'm 24 days from going back & jonesing bad ha...)

I totally fan girled out for this guy! Like jumped up & down, and DD hung her head in shame :rolleyes1Told him I'd marry him :laughing: Then told DH he should see the resemblance lol:

IMG_6405.JPG

I only wear sandals. Very comfortable ones and hate getting new ones. They never fit the same. All my favorite park ones are wearing out :eek:
Haven't had a blister in years.
When I do have to wear shoes (some tours), my feet want out so bad. They love their freedom.

I would love to be able to wear sandals.. especially when it rains. I have very bad ankles and need support for arches and well, you name it.. Sandals hurt me more than they help. (Also, I would love to wear a pair of River Song's red heels! lol not never gonna happen...)

I tried to post over and over......no matter what I do, everything is too big a file. Not sure what is different than usual.
I give up for now

Mickey dancing with the mother of the bride

n5re6d.jpg

This is me.. every trip! My TA suggested wearing 2 pairs of socks - a thin pair and your normal pair. She swears she doesn't get blisters anymore doing this. I'm going to try it next trip!

Tried that too and no luck; probably need to see a podiatrist since it's happening same toe on both feet. I could wear my hiking boots I guess (they never cause a blister) :tilt: and maybe start a new trend!

Tried that too and no luck; probably need to see a podiatrist since it's happening same toe on both feet. I could wear my hiking boots I guess (they never cause a blister) :tilt: and maybe start a new trend!

Awww.. so sorry to hear that! I'm hoping it will work for me. My feet/blisters start easing up by the fourth day or so..

New camera?? sometimes they are formatted to take a larger picture than you need. Try right click on picture, edit size and save before you post..?? ..

BTW... cute couple!!

no Photopass......for some reason that session was set to a really high resolution
I always resize before I post. All of mine are too large in size, but not resolution

no Photopass......for some reason that session was set to a really high resolution
I always resize before I post. All of mine are too large in size, but not resolution
Do you use Photobucket, Nancy? When you upload there you can resize on the upload procedure.

Awww.. so sorry to hear that! I'm hoping it will work for me. My feet/blisters start easing up by the fourth day or so..

Thanks! Mine only got worse even when I changed shoes; definitely need to see a podiatrist before another trip in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter