Best Club/Concierge Level of the 3 Resorts

eclipseSD

Mouseketeer
As far as room size, amenities, service, and all the other things that make concierge service special; which of the 3 resorts excells the most? I have an APH rate of $251 for Hard Rock, $258 for Portofino, and $287 for the Royal Pacific.

Has anybody here stayed concierge at 2 or more of the resorts and if so, can you say which one you felt was most appealing?

Any help in making this decision is most appreciated.

We have stayed Club level at RP and HRH. We chose not to stay at that level at PBH because the actual club room is on a different floor, we like the convenience of wandering down the hall in the morning in PJs. I have found the staff to be very helpful at both of the other hotels. I like the mini chocolate croissants at RP in the morning but find the evening food to be more "kid friendly" at the HRH as opposed to the Polynesian feel at the RP. Since the RP is newer though their facility is much larger and there is a bathroom there. We were able to freshen up before traveling home, which was nice.

I hope this bit of info helps. Have fun!

We have done all three; however when we did the PBH it was called Butler service. We have not stayed there since they discontinued that and then added the club service. So I won't comment on that because its not current.

Of the RPH and the HRH, we enjoyed the RPH's club level the most. We felt the staff was superior to the HRH's. They were wonderful, friendly, warm, and helpful!

We enjoyed the food offerings more at the RPH also. The breakfast items are similiar but we found the afternoon offerings much better at the RPH. In the late evening during our stays, the HRH had freshed baked cookies but if your kids weren't the first 10 in line, then to bad! At the RPH the staff overheard our kids complaining they would miss the evening desserts (ie. brownies, cookies) because we would not be back from the parks. Each night we returned they had left goodies in the room for the kids. Very nice touch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter