Best DCL's vlogs & youtube videos

I don't understand your comment. Are you implying something gross? Or you are just saying you don't enjoy watching youth on vacation videos like you do adults? I hope the later.

There can be too much of the daughter in the video, but their youngest son cracks me up for some reason. I fast forward some of the parts where the daughter goes on and on.

I can understand the comment. I personally am also uncomfortable when parents videotape or photograph their minor kids and put it on the internet. I believe that only adults can fairly consent to giving up their privacy and creating a permanent searchable record of themselves online. I also worry about security for these kids when the videos include personal details that can make them more traceable (e.g., kid wears a school t-shirt so you can see exactly where they go to school....)--there are definitely predators out there, and I just wouldn't take that kind of risk with my kids. So yeah, I am one of those annoying moms who will ask friends/relatives to take down or at least de-tag pictures of my kids they post on social media. I even feel a little nervous on some of these cruise groups on social media sites where people are posting their stateroom numbers as well as lots of pictures of their kids.

But I recognize I am in the very small minority on this, so to each their own. It still makes me somewhat uncomfortable though, and I definitely prefer when everyone featured in the video is an adult.

I don't understand your comment. Are you implying something gross? Or you are just saying you don't enjoy watching youth on vacation videos like you do adults? I hope the later.

There can be too much of the daughter in the video, but their youngest son cracks me up for some reason. I fast forward some of the parts where the daughter goes on and on.

It’s the way they treat their daughter to get more views. Maybe their daughter likes it. Want her to wear little outfits. I just search them it wasn’t too long ago she was in a towel. What was she doing only wearing a towel in a You tube video? For views that’s why.

I like Griff and Alyssa! I started watching their cruise videos. I had a cruise booked on Carnival. Then I saw a series they did on a Disney cruise, which I never gave much thought to honestly Bc I thought it would be too pricey. Watching their videos on a Disney Cruise vs their experience on other cruise lines, convinced me to cancel my Carnival booking and book with DCL. They are so fun and honest.

I like Griff and Alyssa! I started watching their cruise videos. I had a cruise booked on Carnival. Then I saw a series they did on a Disney cruise, which I never gave much thought to honestly Bc I thought it would be too pricey. Watching their videos on a Disney Cruise vs their experience on other cruise lines, convinced me to cancel my Carnival booking and book with DCL. They are so fun and honest.
I also like their content.

I've added Young at the Parks to my favourites. I've tried Griff & Alyssa, I like him, but I'm not a fan of her, she whines from time to time.
I realized I did know Adam Hattan already, but somehow he fell off my radar, putting him back on the list :)

I love the EvantubeHD ones. Their family is so adorable! I’ve also been watching a ton of Adam Hatten. He cracks me up and I like their real conversation in between.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter