Best Disney Vlog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disunplugged
Lex lives at Disney
Gillian at home
Girl meets neverland
Meet the royers

Ohyeahdisney are my favorites ones though.

Started watching Tim Tracker a while ago-pretty good but posts stuff every day like shopping trip to Walmart etc which I'm not really interested in though others might be. Also watch seeyareelsoon- they are so sweet and just love how they are so upbeat and not afraid to show it!

By far my favourite at the moment is adventures of peas and carrots- they are around the same age as my hubby and me and also not afraid to show their Disney side( though in a very respectable way!)Love how Brian enjoys his beer flights but never gets tipsy!

I have just had a week off work and binge watched every Peas and Carrots video, we are from the UK but lucky enough to visit Orlando twice a year, we absolutely love it and I love watching other people enjoy it

Of course I watch every single thing the DIS puts out as well!

I'd have to agree with everyone who mentioned See Ya Real Soon, love their vlogs and look forward to them twice a week now!!

Also I watch Tom and Sophie and Ellie Steadman, being from the UK as well I really enjoy watching Brits vlogs :)

I haven't seen anyone mention Mousesteps/JWL Media. They do a great job of keeping up with new openings and post plenty of videos without commentary. Sometimes the commentary annoys me.

Another for The Tim Tracker

I also watch: Fresh Baked Disney (Disneyland), AdamtheWoo or the Daily Woo, Attractions Magazine which features The Princess and the Vlog, SoCal Attractions, Disneyland Hacker, Theme Park Review

woohoo added some new subscriptions to watch before bed!

Last edited:
Oh Yeah Disney! They don't have a lot of stuff and I don't really care for the commentary at all, but the videography is enjoyable. I like their "An Ode to Disney" video.

I'm not a fan of See Ya Reel Soon (no offense to anyone that likes that). They just annoy me. And I don't care for Tim Tracker for the same reason.

I like With the Donohos because they are funny and down to earth. I like Big Fat Panda for POV videos. I like watching FreshBakedDisney for videos of Disneyland and lately they've had some stuff up of Shanghai that has been very entertaining to watch (there is a cool video of the Tron ride). I started watching a new one today Girl Meets Neverland. I like to try watching new stuff because it is interesting to see what other people choose to film -- like what they find interesting enough to put on camera vs. what someone else felt was important. It is like people watching from the other side of the camera.

Forgot to add Bookish Princess (think that is the name) for resort videos. Like her videos a lot. She has a really sweet bubbly personality and does good detailed resort videos.

Fresh baked! (um can't translate how I would sound saying this! lol - if you watch their vlogs you would understand!)

I'd have to agree with everyone who mentioned See Ya Real Soon, love their vlogs and look forward to them twice a week now!!

Also I watch Tom and Sophie and Ellie Steadman, being from the UK as well I really enjoy watching Brits vlogs :)

If you like the UK vloggers have you checked out lilmisschickas and That Sounds Fun? They're two of my favourites!

I watch

Seeyareelsoon (just a fun couple to watch and they do a great job of pacing in the editing, they also tend to focus more on the experience of a Disney vacation, and they talk to the audience in a engaging manner, but yes Ashley's voice can grate after a while)

Krispysmore (I'm not sure but I think it's because they are not polished. Just two people who like Disney and act goofy sometimes. I have actually met them and they're really sweet in real life)

TimTracker (I like that they are very engaged with talking to the audience. I watch most of their stuff but sometimes skip the Universal things as it's not as interesting to me and I totally skip the mail vlogs...wayyyyyyy to long)

JonesFamilyTravels (this is a family who lives in Florida and they own a travel agency so lots of stuff you might not want to see, but they often are doing things before the general public so they are good for up to date information)

Gillianathome (mostly lifestyle stuff but she does visit Disney about once a year, I like her personality)

I've tried a lot of the others listed but after a few episodes I kind of lost interest so I unsubscribed but I still watch some of them from time to time (I follow them on other social media and just hit links on the vlogs that look interesting)

TomandSophie (I'm not fond of the editing and honestly sometimes they just get on my nerves.)

Girlmeetsneverland (just never clicked with me)

Adventuresofpeasandcarrots (kind of slow could use better editing)

Adamthewoo (he's just odd and best in small doses)

Extramagicours (I like them just haven't really hit a rhythm with them yet)

Janedoesdisney (I like her as well but could use better editing)

I really disliked the Bookish Princess she just got on my nerves and I didn't find the vlogs held my attention.

anyone watch Randomland? He does Disneyland, WDW and Disneyland Paris (as well as other parks and roadside attractions.) His Dapper Day vlogs are priceless. Another favorite is Ears to You. Lots of Disney with some other stuff thrown in.
Random land and livefastdiepoor are the same channel. I also love his other channel JustinScarred. It's fantastic. I also enjoy ajruck. Other than those a lot of them don't keep me interested.

I watch

Seeyareelsoon (just a fun couple to watch and they do a great job of pacing in the editing, they also tend to focus more on the experience of a Disney vacation, and they talk to the audience in a engaging manner, but yes Ashley's voice can grate after a while)

Krispysmore (I'm not sure but I think it's because they are not polished. Just two people who like Disney and act goofy sometimes. I have actually met them and they're really sweet in real life)

TimTracker (I like that they are very engaged with talking to the audience. I watch most of their stuff but sometimes skip the Universal things as it's not as interesting to me and I totally skip the mail vlogs...wayyyyyyy to long)

JonesFamilyTravels (this is a family who lives in Florida and they own a travel agency so lots of stuff you might not want to see, but they often are doing things before the general public so they are good for up to date information)

Gillianathome (mostly lifestyle stuff but she does visit Disney about once a year, I like her personality)

I've tried a lot of the others listed but after a few episodes I kind of lost interest so I unsubscribed but I still watch some of them from time to time (I follow them on other social media and just hit links on the vlogs that look interesting)

TomandSophie (I'm not fond of the editing and honestly sometimes they just get on my nerves.)

Girlmeetsneverland (just never clicked with me)

Adventuresofpeasandcarrots (kind of slow could use better editing)

Adamthewoo (he's just odd and best in small doses)

Extramagicours (I like them just haven't really hit a rhythm with them yet)

Janedoesdisney (I like her as well but could use better editing)

I really disliked the Bookish Princess she just got on my nerves and I didn't find the vlogs held my attention.
Pretty much hot it on the nail! Lol

seeyareelsoon is also a favourite. I got a kick out of their terrifying man-eating squirrel at Fort Wilderness. At 1 min mark below:

I also enjoy BigFAtPanda . . . wish there was even more content.

We were checking out some of the suggested vlogs people have mentioned here but one of the issues we have run into is that we just can't get into the multi part vlogs. The ones where you have Magic kingdom Day 2, Part 3 etc. They're just too long. Editing is important. If a video is longer than 30-35 minutes, or if a day has too many "parts" we skip it.

do any of them feature a school-aged child enjoying the parks?
I think my 3rd grader would probably like one if there was another kid as part of the "host" family.
thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter