• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

best fastpass strategy

Sparkle51

Earning My Ears
ok, maybe this is a dumb question

i want a 7DMT fastpass for the morning. there are only evening. ones available. So i took an enchanted tales FP knowing we won't be at the park in the evening

i plan to keep checking if i can modify the belle FP into a morning 7DMT FP

are my odds better if i get the evening 7D and try to modify that to the morning? or does it not matter.

apologies in advance for the convoluted, possibly dumb question

ok, maybe this is a dumb question

i want a 7DMT fastpass for the morning. there are only evening. ones available. So i took an enchanted tales FP knowing we won't be at the park in the evening

i plan to keep checking if i can modify the belle FP into a morning 7DMT FP

are my odds better if i get the evening 7D and try to modify that to the morning? or does it not matter.

apologies in advance for the convoluted, possibly dumb question

The advantage to having the 7DMT FP is that it then involves less scrolling when trying to look to modify it so you can refresh easier/quicker. Actual availability won't change as a result though.

Correct on both above posts. It doesn't matter, but it definitely would have been a lot easier to take the evening 7DMT and try to modify it to morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter