Best guidebook for adult trip?

Svenson

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are planning our first "kidless" trip to WDW. Any recommendations for the best guidebook for an adult trip?

Birnbaum's WDW without Kids
Fodor's WDW for Couples
Unofficial Guide to WDW for Grownups
Any others?

We have read all of the "with kids" versions of the above books, so we wouldn't want to buy any that you think would be total repeats.

Thanks in advance! :D

There is one that is excellent- Walt Disney World for Couples. It's by Rick and Gail Perlmutter. You can find it at Amazon and book stores. Make sure it is the 5th edition, as that is the most up to date. It got great tips and great resort info. And romantic tips, too! :love:

alot of these guides that the information from websites like this one.

go look on the home site for this board

www.wdwinfo.com

make sure what you are looking for is NOT here - before you go buy one and find the same information inside it.

Thanks for the advice, everyone! I ordered the Perlmutter book (it's actually the Fodor's title) from Amazon. Unfortunately, I ordered 20 days before our trip, thinking I would have it in just a few days. The delivery estimate is February 12th - 23rd. That's 29 - 40 days to deliver a book that was listed as in stock! Yeesh! :worried: :worried: Will it really take that long?

Wow, I'm surprised by that. I order stuff from Amazon all the time, and if it's in stock, it usually comes fairly quickly. I wonder if it is too late to cancel your order, and then just go get it at the book store so you'll have it in time? I've never tried that, so I don't know. But, honestly, I've never had anything in stock take that long to arrive.

The info in all is good but I like the shot-from-the-hip attitude at Unofficial.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter