Best hotel by Toronto Pearson for 6 am flight?

EllenMurphy

Mouseketeer
We are looking to change our flight to the 6 am to Orlando from Toronto Pearson. Will be leaving our car since driving from Ottawa (long story about points). What is the best hotel since we would need to be at the airport at 3 am? Is it the Sheraton connected or another suggestion? Do we go to park and fly and then shuttle back to a hotel or pick a hotel that will allow us to park the car

Whatever hotel would be the easiest transition in the morning is what I am looking for. Thanks!

i would suggest the Alt hotel that's basically attached to the value parking lot and on the mini-pretend monorail to both terminals. They have park and fly rates that are a great deal. We've stayed there often and found it perfect for early morning flights!
ALT HOTEL

Last edited:

My work always puts me at the Hilton by the airport It’s really nice. Stayed a couple of times on my own dime and it was pretty well priced
Back in the 80’s I was a lifeguard at that Hilton during the summer. it was a great job!

Thank you everyone. Sadly we had booked the most basic tickets so Air Canada was going to charge us over 400 to switch to the earlier flight. I guess we are stuck with our 5 30 one. Wish we could get there earlier but it is what it is!!

We stayed at the Element which is RIGHT across the street from terminal 3, it was lovely, friendly staff and the airport shuttle was great!

If anyone is looking for a deal with called Quality Inn Airport which has free breakfast, shuttle and long-term parking and got parking for 8 days for 220 taxes included. The front desk woman was so lovely and put my parents (who are on an earlier flight but our points would not cover) in a room beside us. Happy to let you know my thoughts on the hotel if anyone is looking for an affordable yet safe (I like Quality Inn/Comfort Inn-basic but good) hotel with park and fly and free breakfast.

If anyone is looking for a deal with called Quality Inn Airport which has free breakfast, shuttle and long-term parking and got parking for 8 days for 220 taxes included. The front desk woman was so lovely and put my parents (who are on an earlier flight but our points would not cover) in a room beside us. Happy to let you know my thoughts on the hotel if anyone is looking for an affordable yet safe (I like Quality Inn/Comfort Inn-basic but good) hotel with park and fly and free breakfast.
How did you find the shuttle etc? I am looking for something affordable now that my usual spot, the Carlingview, is closed. I notice that the Quality Inn shuttle does not run between1 -3am. Our plane lands at 12:15am, so I bet we will miss the cut off time with our luck.

Last edited:
How did you find the shuttle etc? I am looking for something affordable now that my usual spot, the Carlingview, is closed. I notice that the Quality Inn shuttle does not run between1 -3am. Our plane lands at 12:15am, so I bet we will miss the cut off time with our luck.
We leave next Friday so I can let you know then! Maybe a taxi? We are paying 220 for a room and 9 days parking so that is very affordable all taxes in.

Yes, I will post after my trip (post Nov 19th) to let you know how it all went for shuttle, parking, room etc. So that you have the full picture!

Thanks - an update on how it went when you have time would be great, thanks !
Ok, update. Quality Inn is no frills. Clean room. Pizza restaurant and pub on-site. TV and very large fridges (not sure why!) Free breakfast and shuttle.

You should note that their shuttle for some reason does NOT run between 1-3. So, if you need it during those two hours I would Uber it.

The hotel has some chipped paint on walla and doors. It isn't the most aesthetic hotel but it does the job. We left the fan on for white noise since people upstairs can be noisy. It helped.

Overall it's ok. We paid 228 or so taxes included for one night and 8 days of parking. We didn't want to invest in an airport hotel but our flight today is bumped and now wishing we had a hotel with a pool or something!

Ok, update. Quality Inn is no frills. Clean room. Pizza restaurant and pub on-site. TV and very large fridges (not sure why!) Free breakfast and shuttle.

You should note that their shuttle for some reason does NOT run between 1-3. So, if you need it during those two hours I would Uber it.

The hotel has some chipped paint on walla and doors. It isn't the most aesthetic hotel but it does the job. We left the fan on for white noise since people upstairs can be noisy. It helped.

Overall it's ok. We paid 228 or so taxes included for one night and 8 days of parking. We didn't want to invest in an airport hotel but our flight today is bumped and now wishing we had a hotel with a pool or something!
Thanks so much for the update, It is most appreciated! The breakfast isn’t going to work out for us since our flight is at 7:30am, so I am sure there wont be anything out when we need to leave. I will definitely need to Uber on return flight. Is parking onsite, in a locked area or way offsite ?

That’s the place I use to catch very early flights to Dallas from time to time. It’s not the nicest place but I can leave my car and it’s an easy walk to the Wendys to watch jets come in. The shuttle service works well.

Thanks so much for the update, It is most appreciated! The breakfast isn’t going to work out for us since our flight is at 7:30am, so I am sure there wont be anything out when we need to leave. I will definitely need to Uber on return flight. Is parking onsite, in a locked area or way offsite ?
On site. Not locked.

Parking is onesite

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter