• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Kids Menus at CS Restaurants for DDP

shellgirl

Earning My Ears
Which CS restaurants have the best kids menu choices. I know they will get tired of PB&J and chicken nuggets everyday for lunch. Surely some of the CS restaurants have other choices. Does anyone know which ones have a little bit different choices? Will they get a separate choice of dessert or do they have only kids menus for dessert items too. :wave:

We shared our adult CS meals with our DDs too! They used some CS credits for mickey waffles at breakfast. The adult CS meal selection seemed to appeal to my DDs just as much if not better. They did get kids meal pizza at Pizza Planet, but they were actually exactly the same as the adults!

I'd check out the site above!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter