Best large vacation rental for families with older teens?

erbeaman

Mouseketeer
Hello! I am in the beginning process of planning an epic senior spring break for four families, their grads, and siblings (between the ages of 14-17). We are planning on mostly sticking around the resort property so we need somewhere with a lot to do. What are your favorite vacation rentals (6+ bedrooms) with the best resort amenities? I am thinking water slides, lazy river, onsite dining, etc. A private pool (big- not a splash pool) and hot tub are a must, but a game room or home theater would be awesome too! I have looked at a ton of properties, but I'm getting overwhelmed with all the choices and am hoping to get some feedback from actual guests! Thanks!

I’m afraid to look at the price for MargaritaVille 6 bedroom , but love this resort and this location.

Reunion resort house rentals are amazing, pricy but amazing
I heard good things about Reunion too. Anyway, I will be watching to see what others here recommend. I have an RCI membership and my timeshare week exchanges into a 3 bedroom condo at Reunion. We were planning to try it this year, but unfortunate circumstances caused us to cancel vacation plans. I watched quite a few reviews/tours on YouTube about Reunion resort. I really am looking forward to staying there. We aren't huge Disney and/or Theme park fans. We love our Orlando timeshare resort stays and amenities during vacation. I hope someone chimes in about Reunion. I am really hoping to enjoy it someday soon.

I heard good things about Reunion too. Anyway, I will be watching to see what others here recommend. I have an RCI membership and my timeshare week exchanges into a 3 bedroom condo at Reunion. We were planning to try it this year, but unfortunate circumstances caused us to cancel vacation plans. I watched quite a few reviews/tours on YouTube about Reunion resort. I really am looking forward to staying there. We aren't huge Disney and/or Theme park fans. We love our Orlando timeshare resort stays and amenities during vacation. I hope someone chimes in about Reunion. I am really hoping to enjoy it someday soon.
I've rented two houses and a condo in Reunion over the last five years because I fell in love with it the first time I stayed. It's great because it's beautiful, a lot of the homes are pet friendly and, I think, sort of an oasis of quiet that gives you a break from the tackiness of I-192 and the frenzy and sensory overload of the Disney bubble while still being ten minutes away. There are plenty of different styles and sizes of houses so it's easy to find exactly what you're looking for and, as for value, I think renting a villa is also a bit of a no-brainer at this point as the rates to stay on site are insane. What you can get in a house for $400 a night there far exceeds two queen beds, paper thin walls and kids running up and down the halls at 2:45 AM at POR. The resort has a few on site restaurants, several pools and activities like pickleball and tennis if you reserve courts. A lot of houses do not provide pool or water park access however so you may have to pay separately for the park or more for a house with a private pool but again it's better than having to avoid the hot tub at WL because of the two middle aged Croatian dudes in Speedos. True story. The only downside I can think of is that it's definitely a more adult vibe since it's a golf resort so if you have kids they could be bored but many of the houses have themed rooms, theaters or video games to make up for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter