Best Monorail Resort Dessert

TY31088

Mouseketeer
On our first night at WDW (non-park), we plan to eat at WC at WL and then go to one of the monorail resorts for dessert. Which monorail resort do you think has the best dessert?

Polynesian, hands down (at least to me!). We went for a dessert only stop on our last night...had the Caramel-banana creme brulee, Ko-Ko puff and Kona-Misu.....probably about 2,000,000 calories but worth every bite!

How about the Kona Cafe at the Poly? Ive never had enough room for dessert when we eat there, but they have their desserts displayed on the counter and they look amazing. Plus Ive often heard rave reviews of the desserts there.
Enjoy whatever you choose! :D

Hands down the Kona Cafe at the Polynesian resort. They have all of their desserts displayed on a counter and they taste as good as they look. My personal favorite is the kiluea torte which is a warm chocolate cake with a liquid chocolate center - like a volcano cake. I also love their KoKo puffs which are cream puffs filled with chocolate cream and chantilly cream. They recently put some new desserts on their menu and I can't wait to taste them!!!

ENJOY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter