Best Myrtle Beach Fireworks Show on July 4?

DaisyDuck001

DIS Veteran
I'll be visiting Myrtle Beach over the 4th of July. I've never been to that area before. If you live around there, or have visited there on a previous July 4th, which fireworks show would you recommend? It looks like there are a few options in the area.

Also, any recommendations on your favorite mini-golf courses there? Other things to do nearby?

Thanks.

We will be there, too. I grew up close by and have been going 40+ years. Broadway at the Beach is fun for fireworks and just to shop and eat. Touristy, but everything is.

For us, we just sit on the beach and lots of folks setting them off fireworks, though. Traffic is nuts in MB proper.

There are soooooo many mini golf places that we just pick one closest to us usually.

We will be there, too. I grew up close by and have been going 40+ years. Broadway at the Beach is fun for fireworks and just to shop and eat. Touristy, but everything is.

For us, we just sit on the beach and lots of folks setting them off fireworks, though. Traffic is nuts in MB proper.

There are soooooo many mini golf places that we just pick one closest to us usually.
Thanks! I see that Broadway at the Beach has fireworks a few nights that week, so I was thinking I might watch those some other night, and that way July 4 I could maybe see a show that is only happening that night. Maybe the traffic would be a little lighter away from the city center area, if I go to one of the other shows?

I'm looking for mini-golf with good theming and places that are well-maintained. I'll probably try more than one. So far, I'm looking at Mayday and Lost Treasure.

I live in Pawleys Island just a few minutes south of Myrtle Beach. Last year on July 4, we booked a group cruise in Murrells Inlet. They took us out through the inlet to open water, where we could see fireworks all up and down the coast. And then they brought us back into the inlet for the MarshWalk fireworks show. Watching from the water was like being “in” the fireworks. It was amazing, and we’ll likely do it again.

Enjoy your trip! Even if you didn’t do the cruise, the MarshWalk is a great place for fireworks. There’s live music at all the restaurants up and down the walk along the water, and the view of the fireworks right above the water is gorgeous. It’s a fun place to celebrate the Fourth.

Thanks! I see that Broadway at the Beach has fireworks a few nights that week, so I was thinking I might watch those some other night, and that way July 4 I could maybe see a show that is only happening that night. Maybe the traffic would be a little lighter away from the city center area, if I go to one of the other shows?

I'm looking for mini-golf with good theming and places that are well-maintained. I'll probably try more than one. So far, I'm looking at Mayday and Lost Treasure.
Lost Treasure is fun and my DD enjoyed it!
I live in Pawleys Island just a few minutes south of Myrtle Beach. Last year on July 4, we booked a group cruise in Murrells Inlet. They took us out through the inlet to open water, where we could see fireworks all up and down the coast. And then they brought us back into the inlet for the MarshWalk fireworks show. Watching from the water was like being “in” the fireworks. It was amazing, and we’ll likely do it again.

Enjoy your trip! Even if you didn’t do the cruise, the MarshWalk is a great place for fireworks. There’s live music at all the restaurants up and down the walk along the water, and the view of the fireworks right above the water is gorgeous. It’s a fun place to celebrate the Fourth.
OP, Ohhbother has great suggestions! We love the MarshWalk. Tons of great food (we love Inlet Provision Company), music, waterfront. We have eaten at almost every place and have enjoyed pretty much all of them, although Drunken Jack's has gone downhill IMO.

Ohhbother, we are staying at Litchfield. We like PI to have some peace and quiet!

Thanks, great idea! I don't think I'd be in a position to charter a boat, since I'll be traveling solo, but maybe I can join one of the public cruises of the inlet. It looks like the public cruises don't go out to the open water, but it could still be fun.

Thanks, great idea! I don't think I'd be in a position to charter a boat, since I'll be traveling solo, but maybe I can join one of the public cruises of the inlet. It looks like the public cruises don't go out to the open water, but it could still be fun.

We didn't charter a boat - we just went on one of the public ones. I can't remember which company we went with - there are several. Some of them offer appetizers, dinner, drinks, etc - we just went on a basic one that was maybe $25 or $50 per person - I can't recall.

Also, I should have mentioned the boat parade at 3 pm in the inlet too. That's always great fun to watch! Whatever you decide, I hope you have a fantastic visit!

Lost Treasure is fun and my DD enjoyed it!

OP, Ohhbother has great suggestions! We love the MarshWalk. Tons of great food (we love Inlet Provision Company), music, waterfront. We have eaten at almost every place and have enjoyed pretty much all of them, although Drunken Jack's has gone downhill IMO.

Ohhbother, we are staying at Litchfield. We like PI to have some peace and quiet!

Small world! I live across the street from Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort. We love it here. And i agree with your recommendation of Inlet Provision Company -- no shortage of great food to be had all around us!

We didn't charter a boat - we just went on one of the public ones. I can't remember which company we went with - there are several. Some of them offer appetizers, dinner, drinks, etc - we just went on a basic one that was maybe $25 or $50 per person - I can't recall.

Also, I should have mentioned the boat parade at 3 pm in the inlet too. That's always great fun to watch! Whatever you decide, I hope you have a fantastic visit!
Thanks, I found only one boat company that had dinner on board, but they were sold out already. So I booked a public tour on one of the other boats. I had the impression they stay in the inlet and don't go out into the open water, but it would be great if they do both.

Thanks, I found only one boat company that had dinner on board, but they were sold out already. So I booked a public tour on one of the other boats. I had the impression they stay in the inlet and don't go out into the open water, but it would be great if they do both.
Ironically enough, I just got an email from the company we went with last year - Crazy Sister Marina. It's $65 per person. I'm sure whichever one you pick will be great fun!

Just in case anyone is interested in the boat parade, it looks like this year it will start at 11AM.

🛥️🚤⛵

I'll be visiting Myrtle Beach over the 4th of July. I've never been to that area before. If you live around there, or have visited there on a previous July 4th, which fireworks show would you recommend? It looks like there are a few options in the area.

Also, any recommendations on your favorite mini-golf courses there? Other things to do nearby?

Thanks.

Here’s something else you may want to take in while you’re here. We go every year. You can watch anywhere along the coast.

https://www.wmbfnews.com/2022/06/23...yB24lNuUYI2X81wRnkl_D3GSdMx5pK3FNoU&fs=e&s=cl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter