"best" Non-Preferred Building at CBR?

mom2two2

Mouseketeer
Ok, which is the "best" or nicest building (not a preferred or Pirate Room) at CBR? I am thinking I am not going to bother with an upgrade to a preferred or pirate room but was curious as to whether there are some "coveted" buildings that fall under regular rate?

Thanks! :goodvibes

mom2two2

Except for the Pirate rooms, all rooms are identical except for their location relative to Old Port Royale, the complex that has the food court, main pool, shops, etc. SO there's no such thing as "the nicest" building.

But if you want to know the buildings closest to OPR without paying for a preferred location room, then they are Aruba 51, Jamaica 45, and Martinique 23.

As for location, we always requested Jamaica as it is far enough away from Old Port Royale to be quiet but only a short walk across the bridge and island to get there.:thumbsup2

We requested Aruba or Jamaica and were given Jamaica Building 43. It was just perfect for us. I believe Building 45 is a little closer to the bridge that takes you to OPR. I don't think you can go wrong with either building. The pool is right outside buliding 43 and just beyond the pool is the sandy beach and play equipment, hammocks and lounge chairs. Our 3 year old LOVED playing in the sand and on the playground equipment.

We stayed in a Jamaica room with a courtyard view last year and we loved it. The walk to OPR was so pleasant in the morning & it was also in a good location, bus-wise.

I, too, really like the village of Jamaica. But, we also liked the room we had in Martinique Building 23. This is a non-preferred location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter