Best place to sit for Frozen Sing Along?

Lindaapple

Mouseketeer
Where is the best place to sit for Frozen Sing Along? We have a fp for Frozen but may modify it to Fantasmic if the standby line doesn't look too long once we arrive. Thanks!

It does not matter a whit.
All seats are just fine for this crazy show.
Have fun!

And you definitely don't need a FP for the Frozen singalong, the FP queue and the standby queue dumps you into the same holding area before the show.

All seats are great. I wouldn't worry about the fastpass. Everyone ends up standing together waiting for the theatre to open. Fastpass user just stand around longer

When you go into the holding area before they let you in the theater, the far back side (if coming in through FP entrance - or far right side if coming in through standby entrance) is the front of the theater. We like being about 6ish rows back in the middle, so we usually enter through the second door from the front and let plenty of people go in front of us (since you’re supposed to go all the way to the end of the row). I love this show so much - it’s one of my favorite Disney attractions, and even my 11 and 14 year old sons have grown to like it!

We no longer get FP+ for the shows. You need to arrive too far inadvance, my family gets too restless in the summer heat. Last trip, we were heading towards the front of the park, happen to walk past Frozen two mins before the doors were about to close. We ran in and sat in the back rows, center. It was the best show yet. The show began as soon as we sat down. We were also one of the first ones out afterwards. So that’s our new plan. It worked out perfectly.

When you go into the holding area before they let you in the theater, the far back side (if coming in through FP entrance - or far right side if coming in through standby entrance) is the front of the theater. We like being about 6ish rows back in the middle, so we usually enter through the second door from the front and let plenty of people go in front of us (since you’re supposed to go all the way to the end of the row). I love this show so much - it’s one of my favorite Disney attractions, and even my 11 and 14 year old sons have grown to like it!

My boys are the same age. They like the corny jokes.

Don't need a FP. YOu get into the holding are sooner, but don't get into the theater any sooner than anyone else.
i don't think there is a bad seat in the theater.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter