Best Restaurant in Disney Springs

bgda24

Mouseketeer
DVC Premium
We had the best meal of our Trip at The Boat House this past November.
from the service to the food and drink it was spectacular

Someone recently recommended this to me. Can you bring kids there? Would my 5 year old like it?

We typically dine at Boathouse at least 2 times during our trips.
We have dined at just about every restaurant on property at this point and we keep returning.
It's the only restaurant that we don't have an equal to or better restaurant back home.

My wife and I have dined at severtDisney Springs restaurants and while we found the Boathouse to be pretty good our favorite Disney Springs Restaurant is Art Smith’s Homecomin’.

Love hearing this about Boathouse - we have a res there for our trip n Feb. We've been to WDW 4 times prior and we've never been to Disney Springs! :oops:

Boathouse and Blaze Pizza.

Boathouse because it's just great - excellent food and service.

Blaze because of this :
build Your Own Pizza (11-inch) $10.95 choose any toppings
You can choose any crust, any sauce and put any / all toppings on it. This made for an interesting and flavorful pizza. We have nothing like this at home.

Great to hear! We've got reservations for Boathouse during our upcoming trip.

Wine Bar George has a smaller menu but everything is delicious. Boathouse and Morimoto Asia are also great choices.

We also love the Boathouse. But Homecomin' and Wine Bar George are our favorites, with Raglin Road coming in very close to those. There are so many great options at Disney Springs. We've yet to try Jaleo but hope to soon. Jock Lindsey is fun for atmosphere, drinks and snacks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter