• lemonade at AUNT POLLY'S DOCKSIDE INN in Frontierland

• root beer float at AUNT POLLY'S DOCKSIDE INN in Frontierland

• ice cream cookie sandwiches at SLEEPY HOLLOW in Liberty Square

• ice cream from THE PLAZA ICE CREAM PALOR on Main Street

• Nestle's Original Toll House Cookies from MAIN STREET BAKE SHOP

• fruit cup from AUNTIE GRAVITY'S GALACTIC GOODIES in Tomorrowland

• character cookie at LUNCHING PAD in Tomorrowland

• frozen soda slushie at LUNCHING PAD in Tomorrowland

• something else that's not listed here (please comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches at the Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square & the giant Rice Crispie Treats. Oh and those Mint Cookie Gems at the Confectionary.

Can't get enough of any of these!!
:teeth: :hyper: :sunny:

For me, it wouldn't be a trip to the Magic kingdom if I didn't have an egg roll from the Egg roll cart! Love them!

It's just not a trip to MK without a Dole Whip for me! I can't wait till our next trip so I can get 1....or 2.....or 3.....:hyper:

Fruit cup or a fruit from one of the stands. They are the only legal things for me anyway.

For a good sugar high with a little protein I will grab a bag of those sugar coated roasted almonds with a cold Coke. Then I'll head over to Pirates of Carribbean and eat them on a nice cool ride! I think the almonds are actually sold in Adventureland.

Another vote for the Strawberry Swirl at Enchanted Grove (at Tea Cup ride.) This is the absolute best Disney snack--EVER!

My vote goes for frozen orange juice at the same spot that sells the citrus swirls in Adventureland. It is the frozen OJ concentrate without the ice cream. They are great! I had one every morning as my breakfast.

Churros from the cart in frontierland
Strawberry Swirl from Enchanted Grove
Anything from the Main Street Bake Shop!!!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter