best sushi in the world?

Reginak

Mouseketeer
We are going for a week in January, and I would like an opinion on the best sushi in WDW. I would post a poll but I don't know all of the options. I have had sushi in Japan at Epcot and at the California Grill, but I don't know of any other spots and I don't remember which I liked the best (probably the CG).
Thanks a lot,
Regina

My opinion is that the best sushi is in the Swan hotel at Kimonos (which serves basically just sushi), but many find the sushi at Cali Grill to be the best.

Kimonos at the Swan. Absolutely delicious. And, they have nightly karaoke.
Oh - and great champagne cocktails.

Pam

Another vote for Kimono's at the Swan (Although I have never had it at Puck's)

We ate some of thier sushi on 12/10 as an app. for our Annivers. Dinner. It was all good but the CALIFORNIA rolls were unbelieveable. Great rolls, better than I have ever had. The only downfall is lack of selection on the menu. I would assume it was because it was not a TOTAL sushi resturant! Over all Good sushi

I have eaten sushi at all of the above and Wolfgang Pucks is hands down the best of them all.
Sue Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter