Best ticket prices?

JennCa

DIS Veteran
Wondering where the info is on the best prices? Not sure exactly how many days we are looking at yet. Does Costco have anything or AAA?

Jenn

Wondering where the info is on the best prices? Not sure exactly how many days we are looking at yet. Does Costco have anything or AAA? Jenn

The Orbitz free day when you buy a 3 or 4 day hopper is a good deal. It saves about $24 per ticket.

If you walk to the park, way.com is cheapest (for me right now, as I just looked at a 3 day park hopper) 3 day, park hopper= $245

However, if you are driving (as we usually do) AAA is the better deal because you get free parking. 3 day, park hopper $251.75

We bought ours by first going on Ebates.com & clicking the Orbitz link. Then buying them on Orbitz. Later we received a check for our ebate. This is what made the tickets a little cheaper than any of the sites mentioned so far on this thread.

If you walk to the park, way.com is cheapest (for me right now, as I just looked at a 3 day park hopper) 3 day, park hopper= $245 However, if you are driving (as we usually do) AAA is the better deal because you get free parking. 3 day, park hopper $251.75

If it's safe to order off way.com that's the way I'm going to go. It gives us an extra park day for $4 less than the disney site price.

When purchasing it asks for the travel date. I enter the first date I will activate the ticket?

Just a reminder that if you have a military member in your party, having them buy 3 day Military Salute tickets is the way to go :) It seems a lot of people aren't aware of these tickets! Currently less that $150 per person for 3 days the service member must be there with you when you go to activate your tickets at the gate.

I have been planning a January trip and really liked the prices on getaway today.com. But after reading this I looked into way.com. Their ticket prices WERE indeed 60$ less for a 3 day hopper. I called getaway today and they said to send them the URL to the link and they would match it.

WELL…….they did! I saved $60.

Another shout out to Getaway today!! Their customer service is amazing!:cool1:

I also just called Getawaytoday.com and not only did they price match way.com, they took off another $10!!! Great customer service!!!

Besides price matching I love that GAT offers piece of mind insurance for the tickets for $10.00. You never know what may come up, and I don't mind spending that money to protect the big expense that tickets are.

I've been waiting for ebates to up the Orbitz cashback.. but as much as they go is 6% during last holiday weekend and today it seems to be at 6%

So with 6% is cheaper to go the ebates way with orbitz than the other options. Last year I purchased at 10% cashback and I know there was 20% earlier this year but that is just lucky I guess.

Since I will be upgrading to an AP, cashback makes more sense since Disney will take the value I paid for the tickets and the cashback is pure savings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter