Best time in January/February

marinejjh

DIS Veteran
My wife and son are looking at making a trip for 2days/nights and wanting to know the cheapest time to visit?

I would check the one-day ticket price as well as the Disney resort pricing. Weekdays are almost always cheaper and avoid holiday weeks like New years, MLK Day, Presidents Day, Mardi Gras.

My wife and son are looking at making a trip for 2days/nights and wanting to know the cheapest time to visit?
Go to the Disney site and look up ticket prices on the calendar. That will give you the best information currently available. When ticket prices are low, room rates tend to be lower, too.

A lot of schools in the Northeast are on winter break the last two weeks of February so I would try to avoid them.

January or Sept...has some deals..
.on hotels..We always go the first 2 weeks of Feb...weather isnt so cold as Jan...we head home before Presidents Day....

If you are looking for cheapest prices for Disney hotels and such, a great resource is a website called Mousesavers. Click on Walt Disney World, Official Disney Resort Discounts, Off Season Rate and then 2024 Disney Resort Room Rates. This can help guide you for like race weekends and some of the other "seasons" you may not be aware of that raises cost. So for your time frame, at All Star Sports it is saying Value is 1/15-2/7 at around $133 and then the next would be Sprint 2/8-2/15 and 2/26-2/29 for $182. This can help you dial in on the Disney Website to figure out availability and any discounts that might be available. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter