Best transportation-PLEASE advise?

Joan S.

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up
Hi, We will be flying in to LAX on 7/19 and renting a car to spend a week at DL. My daughter will be joining us on 7/21, she is also flying into LAX. I would like to put her on a shuttle direct to DL (we will be staying at the DLH). Is the SUPER SHUTTLE what I want?? And where does she pay for/board this shuttle?? Thanks for the HELP!! Joan :flower:

I need to know this sort of info too. Conference at the Anaheim Hilton (tragic I know, but someone has to go! LOL!), probably flying into LAX

Depends on the flight time-

Airport Bus is pretty decent and cheap but its an hourly shuttle and so it either works or doesn't work for scheduling.. (Check www.airportbus.com for hours)

SuperShuttle is pretty decent- Its a load and go shuttle where you follow the signs from the luggage area out across the "street" to the shuttle zone and look for the person in blue supershuttle gear and tell them where you are going and usually within 5-10 min a shuttle is there for you- It does fill so if you dont get the # at your stop itll go around the terminal but even with stopping at 4 stops it only took about 10 min before we left the airport. Its about 10-15 one way and ya pay when exiting- I used them in May and have very little complaints about the service

-em

Another vote here for the Super Shuttle. They nearly screwed us over 4 years ago with a missed pickup but came to our rescue this time when another company called me to say at the last minute they wouldn't run after 4 pm. (Wanted a pickup between 8-9pm for an 11:45 pm flight.)
1-800-blue-van

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter