Best way into WS for dinner??

RKC

Charter Member of LOTW (and PROUD of it!!) *hic*
My DH, M & FIL, and I are going to dinner at Le Cellier at 6:50. Which entrance to Epcot should we use? The regular park entrance, or the International Gateway? If we use the IG then how do we get there?? (we are staying offsight) My M&FIL are in their 70's, and I don't want to wear them out just getting to the resturant;) .

TIA -Rachael

I believe the shortest way is to go in through the IG and keep bearing to your left as you enter.

I actually ment how do you get to the IG, where do you park, etc.:teeth:
Thanx again:D

OH!!, that's why I said I believe the SHORTEST way is through the IG and didn't want to start a parking issue with anyone by asking "where would you park". I can't remember any parking except at other resorts to get in through the IG. Sorry, wish I could help.

Public parking is available at the Boardwalk but it is a long walk to Canada from there. The parking is across the street from the Boardwalk entrance lot and you have to walk up to the Boardwalk and then out to the lake side and proceed to the international gateway.Then you have to walk over the bridge, past UK and Past The main building. Canada is the closest WS pavillion to the main entrance on the west side. I would ask to drop them (your parents) off at the entrance to Epcot then you can park and walk through the west side of spaceship earth and around that way to the world showcase. You come to Le cellier before you get to the Canada Pavillion. They will not let you park at the Beach Club unless you are staying there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter