Best Western Lake Buena Vista

Mickeefan

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed here? I'm wondering if it that big a deal not to be in a "Disney" hotel. Is the transportation to the parks adequate? I have a ressie at ASMo, but I'm wondering if I can get this for same or lesser price, should I? It is considered "Disney" because it's near Downtown Disney and I would have transportation. Plus, if the computer is correct there is not a $25 additional charge for extra adult in the room. That's a huge savings, since we have 3 adults in one room. Thanks for any help you can give.

My family (me, DH and DD) stayed there the week of Thanksgiving 2001. The room was clean and large. It was a little dated, but not bad. We had a great view of DTD and in the distance we could see the Epcot fireworks. Of course, we only paid $39.00 a night so that was the main appeal. We did not use the transportation so I can't help you there. Hope this helps.

My Family (Wife, Two children, and my Sister) stayed there in December last year and found it to be very nice. We also had reservations at ASMu but decided to take advantage of the $39 a night deal and it paid off. Especially with the extra adult (my sister). A queen size bed is very nice after a few days in the parks. The transportation is not the best so we ended up using our van to go everywhere. DD is very centrally located and getting around was a breeze. I hope this helps and enjoy your trip. Let me know if you have any other questions on the hotel....Spence

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter