Best & Worst Attractions Costumes

Wincaps

Mouseketeer
A lot of new CPers and myself have been accepted for Attractions and i know nothing about some of the rides and their costumes that the attraction cast members have to wear. I was wondering of what yall though some of the best and worst costumes are. Does anyone know a website or anything so i could see some of the costumes?! Thanks everyone! :banana: :banana: :banana:

haha. I def vote for Park Greeter for MK. Those striped shirts & blue pants. completely dated & those horrible pleats!!! ahhh

PAC is a little better... although whoever decided on that didn't think about having to stand in the FL sun, no shade, at 2pm in dark navy blue. ha

... but idk. I kinda want to say some of AK's rides too... some of them are like neon colors & weird prints that dont really match. ha.

My vote for worst is Disney Quest costumes, and I don't know anyone from Quest that would disagree with that sentiment.

Best: I happen to like ToT, though I know a lot of people that like Haunted Mansion's costumes as well.

Toontown costumes were no fun. We had to wear these shirts that had little mickey heads all over them and had wrangler jeans to go with it. Although I know there are worse ones the toontown costumes weren't a picnic in the heat.

POTC was HORRIBLE in the heat. So thick and heavy.

haha. I def vote for Park Greeter for MK. Those striped shirts & blue pants. completely dated & those horrible pleats!!! ahhh

PAC is a little better... although whoever decided on that didn't think about having to stand in the FL sun, no shade, at 2pm in dark navy blue. ha

See I kinda felt the opposite for the same reasons! I hated wearing a 3 piece costume in 90 degree heat! Plus the PG costume was comfy and generic! The pleats were terrible, though!

I liked my Tomorrowland costume. It was one of the reasons why I requested attractions there.

I'd have to agree with the other person about some AK outfits looking a little off.

Out of the two costumes I wore, I liked the PAC costume better than the PG one. The navy blue just looks so nice. Most of my shifts were at night, but when I did have the occasional day shift, the PAC costumes did get somewhat unbearable. But I would take the PAC costume in the sun any day than to wear the PG one.

I have always admired the costumes for Casey's. They just look comfy to me.

Ok. There is a lot of them. If there is one specific costume that you want to see, let me know.

Alrighty. I will look through my photos.

ok thanks Joanna! i just dont know which attractions out of all the parks i would want to work and i feel that maybe if i know which costumes r miserable or wonderful might help me choose which attraction if im asked which one i wasnt to work. :3dglasses

When I did my CP at Epcot, we affectionately referred to the Future World outdoor food arts as the "Barney Scrubs" costumes. Two-toned purple scrub looking outfits. SEXY!

I much preferred my stocker uniform, light blue and white striped button down and navy blue shorts/pants (oh and I snuck out a pair of boy shorts from costuming and kept them the whole time so I didn't have to wear the pleats!)

ok i dont know about wdw but I always said since I was little that I wanted to work at the matterhorn ad DL so I could wear the costume. Its so cool. and they get warm wool long coats in the winter. I am so incredibly jealous, but of course in fl I dont think anyone would want to wear one of thoses long wool coats.

I really love dressing up and one reason Im upset about getting qsfb is that I wont be able to wear a really cool costume. Are there any qsfb places with awesome costumes, not just shirt and pants/shorts?

ok i dont know about wdw but I always said since I was little that I wanted to work at the matterhorn ad DL so I could wear the costume. Its so cool. and they get warm wool long coats in the winter. I am so incredibly jealous, but of course in fl I dont think anyone would want to wear one of thoses long wool coats.

I really love dressing up and one reason Im upset about getting qsfb is that I wont be able to wear a really cool costume. Are there any qsfb places with awesome costumes, not just shirt and pants/shorts?

Almost every role in Disney parks has a costume. In Magic Kingdom depending what land your in there are all different kinds of costumes. Animal kingdom has bright costumes with patterns on them. Mgm has all different costumes, so it really just all depends on where you are in the parks. And you may not even be in the parks, you could be in the resorts as well. It's kind of difficult to go into all the different costumes they have but I can tell you the wardrobe building at magic kingdom is huge and has TONS of costumes.

I love the one for Casey's at MK- it's a baseball costume!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter