Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ's w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
what awesome pictures, thanks for sharing! At the midway point of our stay we have an appt to get both dd's hair and makeup done princess: princess: ...we have an early appt. so they can feel glamorous all day long and we're doing CRT that night. Can't wait! :jumping1: Glad to hear it lasts, I'm hoping to let dds wear them as long as possible before we have to wash out all that hairspray!

I booked yesterday and they confirmed with me that I needed to bring a comb or brush as they 'only use their fingers'. Last time we did get a coamb though.

I booked yesterday and they confirmed with me that I needed to bring a comb or brush as they 'only use their fingers'. Last time we did get a coamb though.

I booked yesterday too for June and they told me to bring a comb or brush too.

I made an appt for 1:00 on our day off from the park so we can sleep in, the girls can go get their hair done and then we are going to dinner with Cinderella and Friends at 1900 Park Fare...should be a fun day!!!

Okay, can someone please tell me how to post pics?? My DD and I just did this a month ago for her 5th birthday and I would love to share our pics!!!

Thanks!

Do you think an appt around 2 or 2:30pm would be a good appt time to get my girls done(with the middle package) and to the photopass for pictures if I have a 5pm ADR at the MK? Thanks!!

Do you think an appt around 2 or 2:30pm would be a good appt time to get my girls done(with the middle package) and to the photopass for pictures if I have a 5pm ADR at the MK? Thanks!!

If they are running on time then you should have no problem at all but when we went they were about 45 minutes behind schedule. They will tell you one time for the girls but they will be taken as they are ready. Our appt.'s were for 12:30 and we did not get out of there until almost 2:30 and we did not do the photos afterwards, I did not realize we could do them just through PhotoPass, I thought that was only for the biggest package. Just keep all that in mind so you are not rushing to get to your ADR.

All of the pictures are beautiful!! We are still deciding if DD9 wants to do the deluxe package:idea:

This sounds like so much fun...I wish I was little again!!! Oh well...I think our two 4 year old nieces will absoltely love this...But I have a few questions...

1.) Is the photopass photo session available on the $100 CD I can buy at the end of our vacation? Or do we have to buy the prints? Do we have to buy the prints, right then...or can we wait till later in the trip? Also, is there a photopass photographer in the salon itself?

2.) Is there any chance someone maybe has a picture of the dresses that are available? A few years ago, I remeber seeing beautiful princess "winter" costumes, that had fake fur trim and such...I havn't seen those in awhile :(... I'm considering just making costumes for my neices (Cinderella & Aurora)..My BF and I will have such ornate costumes (made by me) as Belle & Beast...and I don't want them to feel left out...on the other hand their 4...They my not even notice... Hmmm....time for me to stop babbeling...

TIA!!!

This sounds like so much fun...I wish I was little again!!! Oh well...I think our two 4 year old nieces will absoltely love this...But I have a few questions...

1.) Is the photopass photo session available on the $100 CD I can buy at the end of our vacation? Or do we have to buy the prints? Do we have to buy the prints, right then...or can we wait till later in the trip? Also, is there a photopass photographer in the salon itself?

2.) Is there any chance someone maybe has a picture of the dresses that are available? A few years ago, I remeber seeing beautiful princess "winter" costumes, that had fake fur trim and such...I havn't seen those in awhile :(... I'm considering just making costumes for my neices (Cinderella & Aurora)..My BF and I will have such ornate costumes (made by me) as Belle & Beast...and I don't want them to feel left out...on the other hand their 4...They my not even notice... Hmmm....time for me to stop babbeling...

TIA!!!

If you purchase the castle package you have to pick a couple of pics because they are already paid for and they all come on the CD as well all of my dd's pics were transferred from the CD i purchased. I don't have a pic right now of the park dresses but if you send me a PM with your email I will send some picks of what I have. As far as the winter costumes they are only there during the winter and I don't believe the dresses themselves had the fur on them but maybe the capes and things like that.

I just wanted to let everyone know that as far as how long the hairs stays varies. I hate to say this but I didn't want anyone to be overly disappointed. I say this b/c the first time (july) we did her hair it stayed when we went back in Aug by the time I left DtD it was falling. Each FGiT has her own style for doing the classic hair do and some may stay better than others it will also depend on your type of hair. Again I am just adding this post b/c yes I was disappointed that we spent as much money as we did and by the time we left it was falling. I just don't want anyone to be prepared for it to stay and it fall and then feel like they will never go back. With that being said I hope everyone has a wonderful experience and for those of you with upcoming trips to BBB please add you pics and experience when you return.

As martyshoney said then do get behind and have been as early as 11am and so I would maybe consider making an appt for about 10:30 if you don't have other plans and can do this time. In any case the earlier the better that way you don't feel stressed.

I just wanted to let everyone know that as far as how long the hairs stays varies. I hate to say this but I didn't want anyone to be overly disappointed. I say this b/c the first time (july) we did her hair it stayed when we went back in Aug by the time I left DtD it was falling. Each FGiT has her own style for doing the classic hair do and some may stay better than others it will also depend on your type of hair. Again I am just adding this post b/c yes I was disappointed that we spent as much money as we did and by the time we left it was falling. I just don't want anyone to be prepared for it to stay and it fall and then feel like they will never go back. With that being said I hope everyone has a wonderful experience and for those of you with upcoming trips to BBB please add you pics and experience when you return.

thanks for the info! As with anything, we'll go in with realistic expectations...although my dd9 did a similar thing at Libby Lu and her's lasted two days and a night before it started falling apart, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for a great experience this time! :D

Thanks, OP for starting this thread!:goodvibes
We did BBB for the 1st time last year and DD5 is looking forward to another appointment with her FGiT. Here's a pic from the photo shoot.
I will comment on the color palette for little girls with deeper skin tones, the makeup doesn't "show" as well.
maddie4.jpg

Does anyone have any pics of older girls with the hair/makeup thing? I'm trying to figure out how much my DD12 would like the "punky" pricess look. I can't ask her because the trip is a surprise. I'm trying to find something special that I can do with her. Any photos, or experiences from older princesses would be great! Thanks

Thanks for the replies and i'm really glad that I asked. I will schedule it for earlier in the day. Thanks again for your help!!!!

This is a great thread. I am planning to take my girls (6 & 11) there in August followed by dinner with the princesses in Norway. I have a 7 year old DS, do they do something for him? Does anyone know if that is $35 also? If so I just may send him to the Lego store with DH. Thanks!

Ya I booked today! We will be going July 30th :D. It is the day we arrive but I thought since it is going to be so hot we might as well do the boutique the first day we get there. I booked the crown for both myself and my 13 year old DD princess: . Also booked DS for the boys "cool dude" do, had not seen that mentioned we were quoted a price of 10.00. Now off to figure out how to get from AKL to DTD lol :rotfl:

mommykds, hope this helps! :)

Okay, I am not sure if I did this correctly or not but for all of you "older" princsses wondering if you are too old to do this take a look at our pics from the BBB on Jan. 7th! My DD and I had the BEST time!! We both had the middle package, she wore her Halloween costume and that was just fine, there was no need to spend all that extra money for a dress when I knew she would only wear it for that short time, it just wasn't practical for her to enjoy herself on the rides with that thing on.

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=151462118/a=7377227_7377227/t_=7377227

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter