Big Brother 13 ~ SPOILERS WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I'm signing in! Can't wait to sign up for the live feeds. I was ADDICTED to them last summer! Be looking out for my spoilers!!!:cool1:

I'm right here! I can't wait to get set up with the live feeds! Big Brother has become a summer tradition, I'm so ready for a new season!

So excited about BB!! Is this a spoiler or non spoiler thread? :) My husband is getting me live feeds this year so just curious if I'm allowed to post feed updates or not:)

I'm a BB junkie so I will definitely be watching the feeds. Real Player has updated their viewer again and supposedly it is tons better! I can't wait!

Yeah Big Brother is almost here! Does anyone recommend any of the iTunes apps? I tried one last season that was supposed to notify you with alerts and updates from in the house but it never did work right and kept crashing.

It's hard to have a BB thread without spoilers! I'll be getting the feeds and love sharing updates with everyone.

OP here!!! I love spoilers!!! What is everyone's pleasure??? :happytv:

I can't imagine having a no spoiler discussion about BB. Sooooooooooo much happens that never makes it to CBS.

Less than a month to go, it really feels like the countdown is on!! :cool1:

Spoilers that is the only way to watch BB, If not you truly miss out on a lot of stuff that goes on

I totally agree with this. If you only watch the CBS broadcast, you'd have almost no idea of what's REALLY going on.

We will be watching the broadcasts, BBAD AND the live feeds again this year. It's our secret summer obsession in this house :happytv:

Yeah Big Brother is almost here! Does anyone recommend any of the iTunes apps? I tried one last season that was supposed to notify you with alerts and updates from in the house but it never did work right and kept crashing.

Oh, I never even thought of apps! I will definitely be watching this thread to find out about BB apps! :thumbsup2

Because of the live feeds the spoilers are the best!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter