BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Here is a transcript of Kevin's birthday dinner of everyone's toasts to him (except Jess and Cody, they didn't want to eat dinner with them, but said they would join them for cake)

Anyway, you can tell everyone really likes Kevin. Christmas referred to him as her house husband. I know there has been speculation with those 2, but so far what I have seen doesn't suggest anything more than just leaning on each other to get through the game. Honestly, everyone in that house lays all over everyone. Christmas was giving Elena a head massage yesterday. Sure Kevin can get cozy sometimes with girls in the house, maybe Christmas more often, but Christmas is the closest in age to him. He probably has more in common with her than the 20 year olds. I guess time will tell if their relationship is more than just really good friends:

Matt- Kevin it has been awesome meeting you buddy. I know you would rather spend this with your family but hopefully we can make this accommodating as possible. Hopefully you make it very far in this game my friend. Love u

Raven- Kevin I love you so much. I love when you tuck me into bed. Giving me kisses everyday. I love cooking for you and helping you keep your weight on so your wife doesn't kill us all. Thank you for being you. I can't wait to visit you in Boston

Alex- Kevin thanks for being the dad of the house and taking care of us. Washing our towels and making sure everything gets done. Thanks for cheering me on and making sure we stay in line. And for keeping us entertained for the duration because we get bored a lot. I love you Kevin

Jason- Kevin for your birthday I'm going to let you rub my back tonight.
Everyone laughs

Elena- Kevin you are by far the coolest man in this house. I appreciate the lessons you are teaching the younger fellas. And also for loving on me everyday and giving me hugs.

Mark-Kevin I love your stories and can't wait to hear the post show stories. You tucking me in last night was freaking amazing and I hope you surprise me a couple more times with that. Happy Birthday brother

Josh- I feel like crying. Kevin you know you have been like a father figure for me. If it wasn't for you I would lose my mind in this house. You have helped me a lot and I got a lot of love for you.

Paul-Kevin I hope to be half the man you are some day. Cheers

Christmas- Kevin you are my house husband and I love you very much for it. Thank you for always being so sexy and sweet.

Kevini- I want to thank everyone in the terrific ten. Cheers!

From Jokers:

12:30 AM Paul telling Kevin Cmas has to be nuts to look that good, be that successful and can cook yet still be single.Kevin says he was thinking of marrying her.

Paul has a point about Cmas! lol

Kevin may have to move to Utah.

I heard her on the feeds a while back saying that she spent most of her adult life focused on her career and was just recently thinking about the settling down part of her life.

With those toasts to Kevin......... Anyone with thoughts of bringing him along to final 2 is nuts, nobody can beat him.
I'm sure Pauls wheels are clicking.

Jessica wake up....if you stick with this guy, your life will be sitting on a couch watching TV................ I know you're smarter than this

With those toasts to Kevin......... Anyone with thoughts of bringing him along to final 2 is nuts, nobody can beat him.
I'm sure Pauls wheels are clicking.

Jessica wake up....if you stick with this guy, your life will be sitting on a couch watching TV................ I know you're smarter than this
I don't think Jessica will stick with him long outside the house. It's one thing in the house since there really isn't much to do and he is her closest friend (or whatever!) in there. Outside the house though? I see her as far too independent and social to be able to be with someone like Cody. There is someone suited for Cody too, but I don't think it's her. They are actually way too different and it will become more apparent when they are done playing a game.

I don't think Jessica will stick with him long outside the house. It's one thing in the house since there really isn't much to do and he is her closest friend (or whatever!) in there. Outside the house though? I see her as far too independent and social to be able to be with someone like Cody. There is someone suited for Cody too, but I don't think it's her. They are actually way too different and it will become more apparent when they are done playing a game.

After that episode where she went off on him for getting mad at Paul and telling him she doesn't need his protection, I tend to agree with you. I think his possessive need to "protect" her will get on her nerves

Paul was crying to Kevin that he can't win this game because he's a vet........ Kevin telling him what he wants to hear.
These people, hopefully they're all just joking us and aren't this stupid. Its a damn Paul cult.

Just watched Sunday's show last night. Now that Josh is HOH, it's interesting to see just how far Paul is going in trying to control him. Even though I'm not a Josh fan, I'm glad he saw through it and pushed back a little. I agree with Paul that Jessica needs to go before Elena. She's a much stronger player, and Cody will be nothing without her. However, it's Josh's HOH and ultimately he can target whomever he wants. I really liked that Christmas was trying to help Josh see through Paul and his agenda. I think Paul is a great player, but he needs to stop being so blatant about trying to control the house. He was literally lying in the HOH bed while Josh sat on the couch. It's like being on the bed is the position of power and Paul wasn't going to give it up! He needs to watch himself!

Has anyone noticed that Kevin can't seem to look at the camera directly in his diary room sessions? He always appears to be looking off to the side while he talks.

Josh keeps insisting that he wants to target Elena.

He does realize that he doesn't vote this week, right? He decides who is on the block; the house decides which of those people goes home.

Another big fight happened this afternoon:

Josh and Jessica and Cody...... Josh went to HOH sobbing........... Oh Josh, you're so predictable.
Him and Alex were talking about starting something with Jess and Cody, he does it, then he runs off crying.....lmao.

Another big fight happened this afternoon:

Josh and Jessica and Cody...... Josh went to HOH sobbing........... Oh Josh, you're so predictable.
Him and Alex were talking about starting something with Jess and Cody, he does it, then he runs off crying.....lmao.
Josh started with the pot and pans again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter