• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

I read that they have all kinda 'shared' winnings over the years. They take each other on trips and buy gifts and the such. There are ways.
I have read this too. I have also read that, allegedly, Memphis, Nicole, Cody and Dani had a pre-plan to split the money. Definitely, feel that, at the very least, Nicole and Cody have an agreement. Why don’t these players ever act on the “info” shouted at them from the outsiders with the bullhorns?? It is always true but it always gets ignored.

I have read this too. I have also read that, allegedly, Memphis, Nicole, Cody and Dani had a pre-plan to split the money. Definitely, feel that, at the very least, Nicole and Cody have an agreement. Why don’t these players ever act on the “info” shouted at them from the outsiders with the bullhorns?? It is always true but it always gets ignored.
The real question is why does BB continue to build their set on a streetside location where people can randomly walk by and shout stuff at them?

Unless those are actually CBS personnel on the backlot, who are maybe told to do that to mix things up?

The real question is why does BB continue to build their set on a streetside location where people can randomly walk by and shout stuff at them?

Unless those are actually CBS personnel on the backlot, who are maybe told to do that to mix things up?
Yeah, it is a set on the studio lot (you can google “aerial view of Big Brother house”) so I’m not sure how people can get very close but it’s possible

Stupidest comp ever. If there was anything they could do to win, then it's worth the $10000, but as it was, it was totally just a rigged comp to give Nicole something. I wouldn't even be surprised if there were a couple of variations made up to make sure the "right" winner won.

Agreed.....that luxury "comp" was nothing but a display of favor for Nicole. Totally predetermined outcome. Reminded me of a previous comp on an earlier season where they were going through mystery rooms where they had to figure out the clues to use to get to the next room. It was so obvious production had told Nicole where they were because she would go directly to them while other contestants had to search through each room.

I am starting to wonder if Cody will cut Nicole and it was pre determined. Hence she gets that 10K. But if he cuts her, his ride or die, who is a former winner would be really great for his resume. Then he also maybe reigns Enzo in a bit. Telling him 'see, you're my boy....my true F2'. Only risk is Xmas winning the final HoH but we all know that is highly unlikely..

Agreed.....that luxury "comp" was nothing but a display of favor for Nicole. Totally predetermined outcome. Reminded me of a previous comp on an earlier season where they were going through mystery rooms where they had to figure out the clues to use to get to the next room. It was so obvious production had told Nicole where they were because she would go directly to them while other contestants had to search through each room.
Right!! And remember her bf Corey, running right to the big pole on the wall without hesitating while glancing sideways at the grate on the floor (where the key was). VERY obvious he was told what to do.

I know you are all thinking what I'm thinking right now...... Christmas is so darn humble.
Anyone else notice jerky Dani interupting David while he was talking, then when Ian called her out for it and David started talking, she interrupted him again to tell Ian he was being rude for calling her out. I can't stand her... or her father.

Christmas says she played great and won comps. this season, on her last visit she broke her foot within the few weeks and was just carried along for whatever reason, anything was an improvement.

It was hard to tell. They could go either way. It sounds like the vote will go to whoever gets Cody out (if that even happens).

I agree. It seems if either Nicole or Enzo cut Cody, they hands down win. So that leads me to believe, Cody wins if he makes it to Final 2, especially if he is brought there. Between Nicole and Enzo, I'm starting to think Nicole could pull it off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter